Bio

Name: Izuku (formally yagi)

Sex: Male

Age: 17

Quirk: Demon King

Appearance:

Abilities:

1) Superhuman Strength: Gives him the strength to go on par with All Might in his prime.

2) Superhuman Speed: Faster than All Might in his prime.

3) Superhuman Stamina: Gives a huge amount of stamina.

4) Superhuman Resilience: Able to take all might punches like its nothing.

5) Superhuman Senses: Able to react to anything quickly and very keen senses.

6) Regeneration: Able to heal from any injury even from losing a limb without leaving a scar.

7) Immortality: Can't die from age or injury and can make others into immortals.

8) Demon Flame: A red and black color flame than cannot be put away without the user's wish. It is hotter than the sun's flame and can burn anything into ashes. Able to use it at will and control the flame however the user wishes.

9) Fear: An ability which brings fear to the victim as they look at the user's eye. The victim's quirk will become weaker and the victim will lose his/her will power to attack the user and be scared of him. The victim wouldn't be able to think straight when he/she looks at the user's eyes.

10) Darkness: The user will be able to manipulate shadows and darkness to attack and defend. The user will be able to make any weapon out of darkness and store anything inside of a small space pocket in the darkness. User can also teleport to different locations by using darkness.

11) Creator: Able to make anything out of thin air. This includes buildings, structure and weapons. The only limit is the user's imagination.

12) Healing: Able to heal anyone's injuries even bring back limbs but the victim will go through a burning pain while being healed.

13) Devil's eye: Able to see through any schemes or plans of others and can read their minds. It will also give general information of someone as the user look at them. Can also hypnotize someone if they look in his eyes for too long.

14) Undead Summoning: Able to summon black skeleton soldiers which are physically stronger up to 5% of one for all. Max limit to summon is at 300 soldiers.

15) Destruction: Can create a black ball of energy that can destroy anything and erase it from existence.  

Personality: Kind, caring, a gentleman, prideful and heroic to people( to melissa and those who believed in him) cold, sadistic, cruel and uncaring( to the yagi's, bakugou and those who didn't believe in him) also likes to torture villains both physically and mentally( rapists, perverts and league of villains)

Girlfriend:

Melissa Shield

Melissa Shield

Daughter:

Eri

Note: Hey, guys this is my first story so don't judge me for mistakes in sentences and plot. Also Izuku will become very confident and prideful due to being a demon. And will be very op. See you all next time. Byeeeeeee!!!!!!