Chapter 3: Rise of the Demon King Part 1

Izuku-"talking"

Nezu-'thinking'

All Might-"I AM HERE"

Izuku Demonic voice-"Bow before me mongrel."

*action*

Izuku POV

I opened my eyes and I was blinded by the light. I groaned then slowly opened them for my eyes to get adjusted to the room's light. I slowly opened my eyes and could meal something metallic and alcohol in the room. I knew that I was not in my cell. I slowly get up from the bed but for some reason I feel different. I look around me and realize that I am in a hospital room. Then I remembered that I was feeling a lot of pain and that I was bleeding. But for some reason I felt no pain right now instead I felt energized. I try up but quickly hold onto the railing on the bed to get up. I felt really different that I usually do. I felt taller and more stronger. I then see a mirror and made my way towards it. I then look at it and my eyes widen.

I slowly moved my hand on my face and on my head to see that it was me

I slowly moved my hand on my face and on my head to see that it was me. The man in front of me is me.ME!!!!!. I looked dumbfounded that I looked like this. Suddenly, I could hear footsteps coming towards the room. I turn my head to see the door being opened by someone who looked like a doctor. He looked surprised to see but quickly composed himself.

Doctor-"Well looks like you are awake."

Izuku-"What happened?" 

I was surprised that my voice sounded soo deep and demonic type. I could see the doctor shaking but calmed himself and answered.

Doctor-"W-well, you were screaming in your cell and were bleeding. The screaming was soo loud that everyone in the prison could here it. When the guards made it, they found you unconscious and covered in blood." 

Doctor-"They brought you here and you were treated. You were unconscious for three days and for some reason your body started changing. I haven't seen anything like this before so we took some of your blood from your cell and tested it. We found out that you had a dormant quirk that awakened."

I was beyond shock. He was asleep for three days and he had a quirk. I let all the information to sink in and readjusted my voice to speak properly.

Izuku-"So, your saying that I had a dormant quirk and it awakened but I had go through so much pain for it. Interesting."

I was surprised the way I talked. It sounded very calm but it felt like I was showing higher authority like someone would like to listen to this voice and follow any orders given by this voice.

Izuku-"But, if it awakened then why was it soo painful?"

Doctor-"It was forced awakening. It a rare case but it happens to some people. Its like when your quirk should awaken but it doesn't. For example like in a mobile where a battery is charged and becomes full then the quirk awakens but in your case the battery was overcharged but didn't awaken like it was being suppressed and your body couldn't handle the overcharge so it tried to forcefully awaken it which caused you to go through painful experience."