Chapter 1: Betrayal

Izuku-"talking"

Nezu-'thinking'

All Might-"I AM HERE"

Izuku Demonic Voice-"Bow before me mongrel."

*action*

Author POV

Right now we see a green haired teen waking up at 5am in the morning in a All Might themed room. This person is Izuku Yagi the ninth wielder of one for all and the student of class-1A in UA. He woke up and went to the bathroom to wash his face and brush his teeth. 

Izuku-" Oh, its still pretty early and no one should be awake until 3 hours later. Lets, go and train for now. Need to control more of one for all."

He quickly got into UA PE clothes and existed the dorm room and started jogging around the school and using one for all to maintain it longer.

Time skip

Izuku is running back towards the dorm but he was getting a gut feeling that today something bad is going to happen but ignored it and continued his way back to his dorm. 

Meanwhile

*In the classroom*

Iida-"I can't believe he was a traitor and here I thought he was my friend."

Uraraka-"I can't believe I was dating a villain this entire time."

Kirishima-"I don't think Izubro would do something like this! I don't believe this."

Bakugou-"FACE IT SHITTY HAIR! THAT DAMN DEKU IS A FUCKING TRAITOR AND SHOULD BE PUT IN JAIL!!"

Izumi-"Mom, dad you should disown him and take one for all back."

All Might-"YOU ARE RIGHT IZUMI I CAN'T BELIVE HE IS A TRAITOR. I CHOSE THE WRONG SUCCESSOR!"

Tsu-"There is no way Yagi-kun would do something like this. Think about it he would not do steal files after all he saved us too many times.*kero*"

Jiro-"Tsu's right! Mop head would never do such a thing!"

Kaminari-"He is the traitor Jiro! You saw the video of him stealing the UA files."

Aizawa-"SHUT UP!! I know that problem child will never do this and I believe in him."

All Might-" AIZAWA!! YOU SAW THE VIDEO HE IS THE TRAITOR AND SHOULD BE PUT IN JAIL!!!"

Dadzawa-" All Might he is your son. How can you not believe your son."

All Might-" HE IS NO SON OF MINE. HE IS A VILLAIN AND HE IS NO LONGER A YAGI!!"

IZUKU POV

I just entered the dorm but i saw no one 'they must have went to the classroom' I thought so I went to my room took a shower and wore my school uniform and started to walk towards the main building. But as I was going towards the class but my gut feeling was getting worse like something was going to happen and its going to bad. I looked around and could be other people looking at me with hatred and disgust. I somehow felt like I was back in middle school where I was quirkless. When I reached the classroom door I could hear shouting but unlike usual it was louder and I could feel the hatred coming from the room. As I opened the door Iida came and kicked me.

Author POV

Izuku-"ARGJHHH!! I-ida-kun wh-y a-re you kic-king me-e?"

Iida-"Shut it you traitor!!!"

Uraraka-*slaps him using her quirk*"I am breaking up with you traitor!!! You know I have been cheating on you the entire time with Iida. He is more of a man than you can ever be!!!"