Chapter 9: Magic and Future plans

(Man is still running)

Izuku-"talking"

Nezu-'thinking'

All Might/ Yelling-"NIGERUNDAYO!!!"

Demonic voice-"Bow before me mongrel."

*action*

Author POV

Inside of a dark room we see three people sleeping together on the same bed. A blond woman with a man who has long hair with horns on his head while between them was a white haired girl was sleeping peacefully. Suddenly, the man opens his eyes as he looks towards the girls with a warm smile as he gets up from the bed and went to take a shower. 

Its been 3 weeks since he came back and things have become annoying. First the media are hoarding the school gates to talk to him. Second his classmates are trying to talk to him and lastly the most annoying part of Bakugo trying to pick a fight with him. He had to burn Bakugou's dick away to make that Pomeranian go away and scare his old family too. He laughed like a madman seeing Bakugou's despair when he lost it.

Except for that he had kept a close eye on Shigaraki and his actions for the time being. Right now he was looking at how the Nomu was being made by Dr. Ujiko and all the information about all the other hidden bases and other allies they had. He was completely observing everything to make sure he has 100% information about them so that he can proceed with his plan.

Getting out of the shower, he quickly put on some ordinary clothes and went back into his room to see Melissa half awake while Eri was still asleep on the bed.

Melissa-*yawn*"Good morning."

Izuku-*smiles*"Good morning sweetheart."

After a quick hug Izuku changed his clothes and exited his room and went downstairs only to see Momo and Shoka there eating their breakfast. He waved at them and went to the kitchen to make breakfast for him, Melissa and Eri only to see a face that he didn't want to see.

Inko-"I h-have m-made breakfast for y-you and Izumi."

Izuku-*turns around and walks away*'So annoying.'

Timeskip

After saying "bye" to his girlfriend, daughter and his friends, Izuku used his shadows to teleport to his throne. After sitting on it he called Albina to come to the throne room to discuss about the future plans. 

Albina-"You called me, my lord."

Izuku-"Yes. Tell me all the information you have gathered from the Hero association and from the government. Also the future threats that may be harmful to us."

Albina-"The only ones that may be a problem right now in Japan are the Meta Liberation Army led by Re-Destro. The LOV are being monitored and may become a problem in the future while most of the Hero association is under our control. The only thing that are needed to take control of would be the underworld and the government."

Izuku-"Hmm. Any heroes who may be a threat to us?"

Albina-"Bella and I have done some research on it and found 23 heroes that may pose a threat to us. Its all written on this paper."*hands the paper*

Izuku-"Hmm. So the hero of America Star and Stripes and Nezu are going to be the biggest problems."

Albina-"Yes, my lord. Star's quirk is very powerful while Nezu's intelligence may pose a threat in the future."

Izuku-"Well I already have eyes on Nezu so I will know about his plans very easily. For now its looks like he is trying to find out the way I obtained all the information from the government."