Chapter 7: Truth revealed and Confession

Izuku-"talking"

Nezu-'thinking'

All Might-"I AM HERE"

Izuku Demonic Voice-"Bow before me mongrel."

*action*

Author POV

Its been 6 months since Melissa and Eri's visit to Izuku's castle. During this time Melissa told Aizawa and those who believed in Izuku about his situation so they didn't put much effort in trying to gather evidence for Izuku. Izuku's company started to become popular very fast and became the top 2 company in Japan and in top 25 in the world. For the weekend Melissa and Eri were staying at Izuku's castle. Right now, Melissa is looking at the sky at night sitting at the edge with Izuku approaching her from behind.

 Izuku-"Looks like someone can't sleep."

Melissa-"Oh hey Izuku."

Izuku-"What are you doing here?"

Melissa-*looking at the sky*"Just looking at the stars."

Izuku-"You know there is no point in hiding. I know you are disturbed about something."

Melissa-"I was thinking about the difference between both of our lives even though both of us were quirkless."

Izuku-"Melissa we have talked about this.You don't have to blame yourself."

Melissa-"Why shouldn't I? I was never ridiculed and neglected! My dreams were never crushed instead people encouraged me! But when I saw you I saw only pain and loneliness. Why didn't I get treated like that?"*crying*

Izuku-*hugs her*"Look Melissa its not your fault that I went through that. I was just born in the wrong place at the wrong time. Its just you were lucky to have a great father who helped you out when you needed it."

Melissa-"B-but-"

Izuku-"Its not your fault. Maybe fate wanted me to go through that path to show me the truth of the world. It wanted me to do something about it by making me go through pain and suffering. If I was never neglected then I would have never be here and would have never seen the darkside of this world with my own eyes. Its not like anybody cares."

Melissa-"No that it not true Izuku. Your friends care about you, Eri cares about you, I care about you."

Izuku-"Why would you care about me?"

Melissa-"Because I love you Izuku!!"

Melissa realized what she said and started to blush like crazy. Izuku on the other hand was shocked and had a small blush on his face. He was trying to think of what he just heard?

Melissa-"I-I-I"

Suddenly Izuku kissed Melissa on the lips. Melissa was shocked but soon kissed back. After 5 minutes of them making out they separated from each other to breathe.

Izuku-"Does that make us a couple?"

Melissa*blushing*"Yes, yes it does Izuku!!!"

Melissa then again started to kiss Izuku but before it could escalate any further they heard someone coughing. They stopped kissing each other and look towards the source of the noise and they saw LN and Albina standing looking at them.

LN-"So, should we come at another time?"

Albina-"Sorry for the intrusion my lord but I got informed by the black crows you send to follow Shigaraki that he is making a move tomorrow morning."

Even though Izuku didn't like that he was rudely interrupted but as the matter of Shigaraki came, he knew that he has to go. He looked at Melissa and said.