"Her name, is Kim Yuna. But you will not  address her by name, speak to her with respect or your jaw will not be the only thing that breaks before you die!" His knuckles were bleeding, hands balled into fists in rage. The beast in him had broken free after years, he would be damned if he held back now.

"Just so you know, Lee Donghyuck does not bluff." Yuna spoke for him, gently placing a hand on Haechan's shoulder to calm his shaking body. Jaemin kept a close watch, unsure of what his boss meant when he said 'if the situation called for it.' So he had to keep his eyes strictly on the deadly duo.

"You think I'm scared of you, little boy? I spit out scum like you every morning!"

"And when's that? After you blow your so called boss for breakfast?" Her words received another round of chuckles and hoots, even Jaemin could not help but snort.

"P-Please just let me go, I swear I'll leave this life behind! I'll hand over my business to you! The club, the brothel, all my women and children are yours!" Hwan begged, diverting all their attention.

Yuna's jaw clenched, fury building up in her as her eyes met his. Haechan and Jaemin tensed up, reminded of his filthy business and the reason why it bothered her so much. "What the fuck did you just say to me?"

"I-I sai-ARGH!"

Thump.

Choi Hwan let out a bloodcurdling scream, silencing the rest of the room. Park Sungho watched him in terror, goosebumps rising up his body and heart pounding heavily. He finally realised that the infamous daughter of Kim Daeshim was not one to mess with. And it only took seeing his friend's chopped off hand on the floor to prove it.

Na Jaemin had witnessed enough gore for a lifetime only at the age of twenty one, yet this scene was somehow more horrifying than any of it. It was not due to the sword slicing through a man's wrist, he had seen worse. But because he was watching a woman he loved as his own sister, commit such a monstrous act.

She beckoned one of her men to come forward, and he immediately got to work taking his jacket off. Without any further instructions from her, he wrapped it around Hwan's wrist to apply pressure and stop the bleeding as the man kept on screaming in agony. Not paying heed to anything else, Yuna grabbed her victim's jaw making him face her.

"Look at me. Look me in the fucking eye!" She did not blink once as her gaze burned through the frightened man. The pain was unbearable, but he held her stare in fear of facing more. "Names, numbers, locations. You're gonna give me everything you can muster out of that tiny brain of yours, or you will lose every single limb."

Haechan stood by watching the scene unfold, his face held no expressions. He had seen her take drastically violent steps to ensure that she was taken seriously. It no longer effected him, especially not with the current situation they were in. Yuna turned towards Jaemin as the other man took the screaming Hwan away.

"I need you to go get everything out of him."

"Me? I can't leave you-"

"Na Jaemin." He shivered as his name left her lips, this was not the same girl who had always spoken to him with warmth and fondness. This was someone else. "Need I remind you that you are all under my lead right now. You only take orders from me until we execute this mission all through. So you will do as I say, got that?"

"Yes, I apologise." He bowed to her, Jaemin did not want his Noona to mistake his concerns as undermining her authority. He left towards the other side of the house to complete the task she had assigned to him.