Chapter 20

"I'm sorry ma'am, you can't enter this limousine, it's private." The bodyguard spoke to the lady who was standing in front of him. She was dressed ready for clubbing, which made the man wonder what an unfamiliar woman was doing on the Kkangpae grounds.

"Jiho, it's me."

"Wait, Miss Kim? I'm so sorry, I didn't recognise you!"

"It's fine, guess my get up is working well then."

Yuna smiled at the man before getting into the limo, sitting down and making sure to close the door behind her. She carefully fixed her dress before looking ahead, only to be met by a curious pair of wide eyes.

"What the fuck?"

"Language, Na Jaemin."

"You swear more than I do, Noona." Jaemin responded, still shocked by her appearance. She just shrugged, not bothering to give him an explanation. Until someone cleared their throat from beside her, startling Yuna a bit.

"I'm pretty sure that I asked you to dress for a club, not the fashion week. So, you wanna tell me why you've gone for an entire makeover?" Jaehyun asked, genuinely curious as to why the girl had decided to completely transform herself.

Yuna was dressed in a glitzy red and black cocktail dress, hugging all her curves and exposing a good amount of skin. A thin layer of floral body stickers covered her injured collarbone. But what caught everyone's attention, was the fact that her usual cascade of black waves were now replaced by golden blonde tresses.

"It's fake

"It's fake."

"What, like a wig?"

"Yes, it'll come off in a few days."

"Why a few days? Is it permanent or something?"

"No, I just wanna see if I can rock this look."

"Cause blondes have more fun?" Jaemin asked, still very intrigued by Yuna's look. Meanwhile, Jaehyun observed how Jaemin had also become close to her. He was not usually one to talk or ask questions, but the sudden interest made him wonder if Yuna could manage to fool the boy if she tried to, whether he was wrong about him.

"Anyway, I've been meaning to ask you something." Yuna turned to face Jaehyun, making the man break his chain of thoughts. He cocked a brow, indicating her to go on. "Where's Winwin? I don't think I've seen him since that night."

"That's probably because he's been avoiding you." He replied, a solemn look on his face. She tilted her head to a side, not being able to understand why Winwin would be avoiding her. She thought that they had become friends. Jaehyun sighed before explaining further. "He feels guilty about not helping you guys sooner. He thinks that if he had only stayed awake, things wouldn't have gotten so out of hand and Jeno wouldn't be in this situation. I offered to give him a break."