Chapter 3

Yuna opened one eye, trying to adjust to the bright light shining on her face. Lifting a hand to block it, she yawned attempting to wake up.

She moved to get out of bed but was startled when the weight on her body restrained her. Her head shot downwards, recalling the memories of the previous night.

There he was, the gorgeous man who saved her life, his head resting on her naked chest. His soft breath tickling her nipples. She blushed seeing one of his hands in hers, the other holding her hip, dangerously close to her crotch. She sighed, wondering how she ended up with a stranger in her arms.

Careful not to wake Lucas up, Yuna lightly pushed him off her body, slipping out as quietly as she could. Quickly grabbing her lingerie and jeans, she pulled them on. It took her a few minutes to look for her tank top, as they had recklessly shed their clothes off the previous night.

After putting on her top, Yuna was instantly met with a throbbing pain between her legs when she stretched out. She bit away a gasp, flushed at the thought of the pleasure that had led to that pain. Shoving her feet into her boots, she looked around trying to spot her jacket. Just then, she saw Lucas move around on the bed. Not wanting an awkward 'morning after' conversation, she grabbed his leather jacket and a black cap nearby, instantly putting them on.

When she reached the exit, she contemplated saying goodbye to him. No, she told herself, she did not want him offering any other favours. Seeing a notepad and pen lying around, she quickly jotted a note for him and left it by the bed, making sure to thank him for all his help. Taking one last look at Lucas, she smiled to herself and headed out.

•~•

When Yuna had decided to come back to Seoul, she had a plan. Lay low and find a way to make some quick cash. However, even five months were not enough for her to find a proper source of funding. Now, seeing that her initial plan was falling through, she decided it was time for her back up plan. Which was exactly why she was currently standing in front of a tall office building.

Shoving her hands into her jean pockets, she stared at the name written on the building in cursive.

Suh Industries.

Suh Yeongho, or more commonly known as Johnny Suh, was now the sole owner of the multinational conglomerate company. Suh Industries was famous throughout the globe for their various ventures in energy, steel, electronics and many more. As clean as their image was, Yuna knew exactly how much dirty work went into keeping the company intact.

Johnny was a member of the 'family' that she had grown up with. They had studied, trained and worked together. However, Johnny and Yuna had always treated each other as acquaintances rather than friends. But he was very dear to two important men in her life. Naturally, Yuna always assumed that Johnny saw her as an extension to them. Which was exactly why she knew that no one would ever expect her to reach out to him.

Taking a deep breath, Yuna walked into the building, careful not to show her face to people. She knew that there was a major risk of running into someone she knew, but she had to do this.

"Hi, is Johnny Suh in?" She asked the receptionist, pulling her cap down. The receptionist took a look at the girl in front of her. She wore an oversized leather jacket, and a black cap covering her face. Her shining long hair being the only thing visible.

"Do you have an appointment, Miss..?" She trailed off, giving her a chance to introduce herself. Yuna took a look at the girl's name tag before continuing.

"Nari, is it? Tell Johnny that Rose is here to see him."

•~•

"Tonight? I'm not sure Ten, I still have a lot of work to do." Johnny leaned back on his chair, his phone pressed against his ear. "What is this sudden meeting about anyway? Did something happen?"