Troll: That's a minor thing

Troll: Her quote "engagement" is a flex arrangement

Kid Troll: And by the way he brought another girl

The Trolls body-surf Y/n to Anna's area despite Svens complaints.

Trolls: So she's a bit of a fixer upper

But we know what to do

Get the other girl out of the way

And then we'll get her through

Bulda: We're not saying you can change him

'Cause people don't really change

We're only saying that love's a force

That's powerful and strange

People make bad choices

If they're mad or scared or stressed

But throw a little love their way! (Throw a little love their way!)

Trolls: And you'll bring out their best

True love brings out the best

"Woah" Kristoff looks over at Y/n stunned. She actually looks shockingly (NOT) beautiful dressed in moss, lit by shimmering crystals, standing next to a nicely dressed Anna.

Trolls: Everyone's a bit of a fixer upper

That's what it's all about

Y/n looks over at Kristoff and nudges Anna laughing and pointing at Kristoff. Looking down at himself Kristoff realizes what they're laughing about and shrugs.

Trolls: Father!

Sister!

Brother!

We need each other

To raise us up and round us out

Everyone's a bit of a fixer upper

But when push comes to shove

Olaf: The only fixer-upper fixer

That can fix a fixer-upper is...

By this time Kristoff and Y/n are being ushered into a pit by the sheer force of numbers. Anna is standing to the side of the pit but on an upper level to them.

True

True

True

True

Love

Sparks! Chemistry!

"Do you, Y/n, take Kristoff to be your trollfully wedded-" The Troll Priest (uh Troll thingy UGH! Whatever, I don't pay attention at weddings!)

"Wait, what?!"

"You're getting married."

LOVE!

Just then, Y/n collapses. Kristoff catches her. (Of course. Y'know it would be really funny if in the movie he just let her fall.)

"Y/n." Anna whispers distress in her voice. She reaches out to her sister. But she pulls back feeling a surge of cold. She looks down to see that half of her own hair has turned white.

 She looks down to see that half of her own hair has turned white

"Y/n?! She's as cold as ice." Kristoff notices.

Just then Grand Pabbie pushes his way through the crowd. Trolls clear the way for Grand Pabbie. He stops at the edge of the pit.

"There is strange magic here." Grand Pabbie states.

"Grand Pabbie!"

"Come, come. Bring her here to me." Grand Pabbie orders. Kristoff helps Y/n over. Grand Pabbie looks into her weak and powerful eyes. "Y/n, your life is in danger, Much like your sisters. (Hint) There is ice in your heart, put there by your sister. If not removed, to solid ice will you two freeze, forever."

"What...? No." Anna says.

"But you can remove it, right?" Kristoff asks, worried.

"I cannot. I'm sorry, Kristoff. If it was her head, that would be easy. But only an act of true love can thaw a frozen heart. As long as one of you gets an act of true love both of your hearts will be thawed."

"An act of true love?" Y/n asks uncertainly.

"A true love's kiss, perhaps?" Bulda requests. A bunch of trolls give each other kisses.

Y/n shivers again, collapsing into Kristoff's arms, more of her hair turning white.

https://64.media.tumblr.com/b6d3a836a1ecc9bb8610084251e79b78/44d7e9ba235d10ca-fa/s400x600/fedd18078dcd70e8d373e307aa1c5ae146c0c96e.gif

(The gif is too big for Wattpad. I'll also put the link in the comments.)

"Anna, we've got to get you back to Hans." Kristoff remembers.

"Ok"

"Pull us out, Sven!" Kristoff grabs Sven's antlers and Sven pulls them out. Kristoff holding the older girl in his arms climbs up onto Sven. Anna, struggling to get on Sven backwards, gets a little help from Kristoff.

"Come on, Olaf!" Anna calls.

Sven takes off. Olaf grabs Sven's tail to ride with them.

"I'm coming! Let's go kiss Hans! Who is this Hans?!" Olaf asks with uncertainty.

(967 Words)