(3) Coronation Day

(H/c = Hair color)

(I'm only going to show what your hairstyles are going to be because I couldn't find any dresses that were modern and like Anna & Elsa's dresses. I forgot to say but, Y/n's hair is H/c with a streak of white because of her Ice Powers/like Anna's but her whole life.)

(Y/n's hairstyle

(Y/n's hairstyle.)

3 Years Later	(Now)

3 Years Later (Now)

(Anna's 18, Y/n's 19, and Elsa's 21)

Anna's snoring with a luscious amount of bedhead.

"Anna?" Y/n calls through the door.

"Huh?" Anna asks, sitting up.

"Anna?" Y/n calls again.

"Yeah?" Anna answers.

"Sorry to wake you, sis but--" Y/n tries to explain.

"No, no, no, you didn't. I've been up for hours." Anna tries to convince Y/n with a yawn.

Anna goes back to sleep but her head falls startling her awake. "Who is it?" Anna asks through the door.

"It's still me, sis. The gates will open soon. Time to get ready." Y/n informs her.

"Of course. Ready for what?" Anna asks with her eyes closed still.

"Our sister's coronation." Y/n tells her thinking she would remember.

"Our sister's corneration." Anna repeats.

Anna opens her eyes just enough to see her coronation dress. She bolts wide awake in excitement. "It's Coronation Day!" Anna yells.

"Okay, I'll meet you at the Coronation." Y/n tells Anna.

Y/n starts to walk away from the door.

"Okay, BYE!" Anna yells.

Everyone is now at the Chapel. The Choir is above everybody singing. Elsa is in front of the Priest with Anna & Y/n to the sides of her. Anna looks to the side and finds Hans waving at her from the pews. Elsa bows her head and the Priest places a crown on her head. Elsa slowly reaches for the scepter and orb but the Priest interrupts her.