86. Care (Part 2 Last Chapter)

Start from the beginning

Yelena took deep breaths. "Well, that's a relief." She smiled. "I've changed my mind. I don't want to die until I've seen how all of this ends." Tears rolled down her face. "If you take me with you, I might tell you Erent's desimation."

Hange put a hand on Magath's shoulder. "We must secure the flying boat first."

"We don't have the time to torture her now!" Onyankopon said.

A few gravels slided down in front of Magath and he looked up to see Gabi climbing up with a frightened expression.

Magath looked down in guilt. Then he turned to the others with a guilty expression. "Connie, Armin, Jean, Faye, Mikasa. I want to apologize for my behavior of this morning. I was wrong. I spoke so flippantly about justice. Even at this late stage, I cowardly tried to justify my own actions." Everyone were starring at him with wide eyes. "All because I was afraid to reflect on myself and see the despicable side of Marley within me. It's wrong to place the sins of the past on your shoulders just because of your race." He turned to Reiner and Pieck. "Pieck, Reiner. "There's no reason for you to be burdened with this world's hatred, either." He looked at down at his palms. "But... We do have the responsibility to remember this foolish, blood-stained history and pass it to future generations." He turned to the Scouts. "Eren Yeager wants to erase everything. We must not let him. So long we continue to avert our eyes from our own foolish acts... This hell will never end." He bowed down before them. "That's why... I beg you. Please overlook our foolishness just for now."

"We accept your forgiveness, General Magath." Faye said and Magath stood straight. "But it's not the time to apologize nor it's a time to argue about wrong or right." She turned around. "Let's go before it's too late."

All of them nodded and walked towards the port with their supplies.

"Do you think it's a good idea to bring our suppliers now?" Jean asked, holding a rifle.

"Yeah. It is." Hange replied.
.

The group stopped infront of the main building.

Hange stepped forward to the door and turned around. "Get your guns ready." All of them nodded and Hange turned to the door. "Floch! Are you there?! I am Hange!"

After a few moments, Floch opened the door.

The group pointed their guns at him but Flich didn't react.

"Took you guys long enough." Floch said, closing the door.

"Huh?" Connie said, confused.

Jean stepped forward. "What were you doing there? Where are the Azumabito?"

"They are safe and locked up in a room." Floch replied.

"Why did you do that?" Connie asked.

Floch sighed. "I was just holding them back so that you guys could use the flying boat and the ship to stop Eren."

All of them except Hange, Levi, Faye, Armin and Faye gasped.

"Are you serious?" Connie asked in disbelief.

"Yeah. I am." Floch said and started to walk away. "The ship is already filled with coal and there is also an explosive in the ship that you guys could use to stop Eren. Best of luck."

"Floch..." Jean trailed off with wide eyes.

"What will you do now, Floch?" Hange asked.

"I will probably turn myself in." Floch replied. "My duty as a Yeagerist is done now. Goodbye guys." He left.

"Did he just..." Connie trailed off.

"Connie, it's not time to think about that." Hange said and opened the door. "Let's go."