It was clear that, though the words came through Donghyuck's mouth, it was clearly something, no, someone else talking to Renjun. Someone, Renjun had known, very well.

RENJUN- I do not decide what is wrong or what is right, but I can surely tell you that you can leave that for the time to tell. You've been brave, friend. But for now, I do not have time to explain or hear explanations

He nodded as Donghyuck's eyes turned back to their original color. He blinked twice before shaking his head, and looking around him.

DONGHYUCK- What am I doing here- what are you doing here?
RENJUN- N-Nothing- aren't you getting late?
DONGHYUCK- *looks at the watch* AWH SHIT I GOTTA RUN- BYE-

Donghyuck made a run to the presentation hall, leaving behind a concerned Renjun.

~~~~~

SAYURI- Are you affirmative that was Harcourt and not just any-
RENJUN- Sayuri, you know I know Harcourt all too well. There is no way that wasn't Harcourt. Those eyes...

Renjun and Sayuri sat in the isolated garden as a gentle breeze blew. The garden was the most underrated place in the campus, nature at its brink of beauty. If they hadn't been so worried, there was a good chance that they would have some long conversations on the plants around. 

Renjun laid his head on Sayuri's shoulder, a common indication that he had a lot on his mind.

RENJUN- There was something wrong with him Yuri, he was not okay, no, he wasn't close to okay. There is something we are missing here. He kept on asking whether he committed a huge crime or something, but I told him to go back because that presentation is too important for Donghyuck.
SAYURI- Don't worry. I understand. We will have more chances to ask. The thing I'm trying to make out here is, who even brought him in? We did keep him away from everything that could possibly do that ever since we met Mijin. Harcourt wouldn't have come in for quick vacation would he? Also, does this have something to do with Donghyuck's weird behavior in the morning? 
RENJUN- Something tells me that we know who that someone is. 

"Of course, how can I forget?" Sayuri clenched her fist in memory of the person who was responsible.

"Park Jihoon, you'll pay for this."

~~~~~

"The presentations will be starting in 30 minutes, we are still waiting for the chief guests' arrival."

The coordinator said, receiving sighs of impatience from the students. 30 minutes felt like a whole month for the students, given the time and effort that had given for the presentation, their first major mock presentation. 

Donghyuck tapped his feet impatiently. It was hard to believe that the Lee Donghyuck was nervous, but it was what it was. His mind had been troublesome since the morning, he had received very little sleep last night. 

It was the day he could actually prove to the people that he was, indeed, worthy for the position of a CEO, and was not getting the role just because he could, or his brother let him take over. He wanted people to know that he could really do it, that he had what it takes. He was leading the presentation, and he was getting the shaky nerves. 

He also felt troubled because of, well, Mijin. He hoped that she did not think anything too negative about him because of his actions in the morning. He had to admit, he did kind of feel bad about it, he had no intention to turn her into a bet between him and his rival, but it was one thing he had to do if he wanted an answer. He was unsure of what this feeling of wanting a reassurance was, but it was there. His brain had kept on telling him that she could very well choose Jihoon over him this very second, and he should respect her decision if she does. But deep down in his heart. He did want her to choose him.