I grabbed a pillow and shoved it into my face, groaning into it deeply. It's fucked me over so much since that first phone call we had and ever other one since then. Cause now he's on my mind all the time, right at the very front and I wonder when he's gonna call me again.

I shouldn't think about him all the time, it's like hell to think about him and not be able to see him or touch him whenever I want to. When he's not available to my every day needs of the attention he gives me.

But I've been so needy for him in all aspects. Just to have him looking at me, speaking to me, thinking about me, which I know he does at least two of those three. The third is still a very high possibility. I mean come on, why wouldn't he think about me?

I hoped off my bed as my phone rang. Based on the ringtone, he was calling me again for the second time today.

It was late, so I know he wanted to fall asleep in the phone with me again. There's no telling what his Grandpa was making him to as punishment for being so reckless and getting himself suspended. He was most definitely exhausted, like he always was.

I answered the call after fluffing up my hair a bit, knowing it would earn a compliment from him. My hair was getting longer than i normally kept it but he liked it.

He pointed out a lot of things about me that hinted that he liked those little things of mine. Though he never said it, you could hear it in the way his voice flowed.

My hair, the beauty mark under my eye that's only visible when I'm bare faced, my large hands. My nose. The list goes on.

"Hey." I said almost too excitedly as his face appeared on my screen. I hid my smile in the comfort of my pillow, only my eyes visible as I took away my ability to breathe for a second.

"Hey." His phone was angled upwards underneath him, I always liked this angle. I could see all the edges of him still and it was glorious. His defined collarbone as he tried to push through the fabric of his shirt. Shoulders neck, chiseled jawline.

His hair was fluffier than he normally kept it, meaning he probably showered a little bit again and he didn't bother to style it. It was nighttime anyway so why would he. I enjoyed his fluffy hair.

I watched as he just held his phone, allowing me to glimpse of all his best angles and he moved about, his arm extending in front of him to reorganize somethings meaning he was probably cleaning up before bed.

"How was your day?" He voice vibrated through the phone, and his accent rang loudly with the question .

"It's better now." Something I always said to him when he asked, just to watch him try to hide a clearly evident smile form on his face. "But in all honesty it was just another long boring day, nothing extravagant happened. How was yours?"

"Same as always, long and busy and stupid." He saw with an annoyed tone as he looked somewhere off camera with a glare.

"What he make you do today?" I asked intrigued, finally pulling my face from my pillow planting my chin on the cushion.

"Yard work, in this cold I swore I may have frostbite if I was out there any longer." He frowned, he was walking up his stairs. I know because his hair bounced around his face and then he entered his bedroom, locking his door shut. "I had to remove all the weeds from the garden and fence line. It was a pain in my ass."

"I bet." I let out a small laugh at his annoyed tone and rolled onto my stomach, propping myself up on my elbows as I held my phone in front of me.

"What did you do today?" He asked me, setting me down on something and moved off camera for a second.