Chapter 4: Mission

“I’m not done with you, yet!”

Maverick said and firmly held Bridgette’s hair and brought her face closer to him while he runs the muzzle of his forty-five caliber pistol slightly touching her skin from her jawline down her chest. Circled it on her two peaks as Ninong continued pounding her hard. Napangisi si Maverick na sinulyapan ang lalaking tinatawag niyang Ninong at bahagyang napailing. Hindi siya nagkamali to invite him for the session. Sadyang matindi ito pagdating sa babae. He doesn’t know where he got his strength as at sixty, matibay pa ang tuhod nito.

“Ninong, just pound hard on this woman and I’ll deal with that Uttenberg. Enjoy! “ Before he got up, he fiddled Bridgette’s twin vanilla with the muzzle of his pistol. He smirked as he watched her reaction. Napaungol ito kasabay ng isang malakas na ulos mula kay Ninong and arched her body as she felt the sensation creeping all over her from the cold tip of his gun simultaneously with Ninong’s deep thrust.

‘Such a whore.’

Pabagsak niyang binitawan ang buhok nito at agad na tumalikod papuntang pintuan with the rhythm of his Ninong and Bridgette’s moans and groans that amplified the whole room.

“Make sure that you will be able to retrieve our contrabànd, Nicolo...oooohhh...” Ninong said kasunod ng isang malakas na ungol.

Maverick slightly turned and saw Ninong drop tiredly on top of Bridgette. He smirked.

He’s done!’ he thought.

“Boss, our men are ready. Diego is at the helipad now,” Brando said na agad siyang sinalubong sa hallway. He was talking about Maverick’s private pilot and trusted person in terms of a technical job. Diego specializes in computers. He can be a hacker if needed and intercept reports and deals of the group’s adversaries, para malaman kung may mga masasamang balak ang mga ito sa kanila lalo na sa kanilang mga transaksyon. Pero dahil sa pangingialam ni Mark Uttenberg na isang sikat pagdating sa teknolohiya at tagapamahala ng isang malaking software company ay nalusutan sila ng kalaban.

“No! Tell Diego that we are going to use the private jet,” Maverick said, na nilagpasan ang tauhan na agad namang sumunod sa kaniya.

“By the way, our trusted men are already in a position there and have set a meeting with the woman.” Patuloy si Brando sa pagbibigay ng detalye sa hubo’t hubad na amo habang naglalakad papuntang elevator. His bedroom was located on the third level of his mansion. He didn’t bother to look for his clothes in the black room, dahil hindi niya alam kung saan pinagtatapon kanina ng mga babaeng kaulayaw niya.

“Good!” he answered. He was about to press the button of the elevator when he paused and turned slightly towards Brando. “Tell him to take Cindy with us,” he said, and turned back to the elevator, pressing the button up.

“Yes boss!” Brando responded by slightly bowing his head.

The elevator arrives and Maverick quickly gets inside to go up to his bedroom and was about to close it when Brando, who was still standing on his spot, spoke.

“Nice àss, boss!” wika nito na may halong biro sa amo pero mabilis pa sa alas-kuwatrong itinikom nito ang bibig when Maverick shot him with a glare and simultaneously growled at him.

“Shut up!” Maverick said authoritatively, thundering down the hallway at Brando, which made the latter leave wordlessly and quickly. Alam nitong kapag tumaas na ang boses ng amo, hindi ito masaya sa kaniyang sinabi.

‘I’m just kidding!’

Brando murmured on his way to the helipad to inform Diego of what Maverick told him. He is one of those closest to Maverick who can dare to have fun with him, but it depends on his mood.