Chapter 2: Black Room

The room was all painted black. The lights on the wall were dim red, as well as the chandelier. There is a long couch in black, made of leather, and an oval wooden table with nothing on top on the right side of the room once you enter. On the left side, on the wall, there was a built-in glass cabinet where different types of floggers and whips were displayed. Mostly made of leather with knots on the end of a horsewhip with leather of about an inch width on the end. 

At the center, just almost two meters away from the couch, ay may dalawang poste made of metal na halos dalawang metro din ang distansya ng bawat isa. May dalawang pares ng kadenang nakakabit dito. Dalawa sa taas at dalawa sa ibaba with a handcuff sa bawat dulo nito. 

Nakatali dito ang hubo’t hubad na babaeng matalim na nakatitig kay Maverick na kakapasok lang and striding sexily towards the cabinet with his hands gently running on the things he passed by. His every steps and moves were synchronizing with the wildly romantic soul song playing in the background. 

“Maverick, let me go!” the woman shouted which made Maverick slam his hand against the cabinet, turned, and fiercely looked at her. Bahagyang napakislot pa ang dalaga and trembled the way he looked at her. Gumapang ang takot sa kaniyang katawan pero pilit niyang nilabanan ang nararamdaman at umayos ng tayo kahit nakagapos ang dalawang kamay at paa. His eyes darted her like a dagger which anytime will kill her. His teeth gritted with anger. His chest was going up and down but he heaves a sigh and relax momentarily before he opened the cabinet and get one of the floggers. The thin and almost a meter long whip with an inch leather top. 

Maverick then circled her while flicking the whip against his palm, releasing antagonizing energy which gives the pressure that made her pull her hands at nais makawala sa pagkakagapos sa kanya. 

“You know what, Bridgette, I am very nice to you. I gave you all the chances that you asked, for the sake of friendship you said but you crossed the line,” Maverick said while running the tip of the whip against the woman’s skin on her back down to her hips which made her twitch as it sends her a creeping sensation all over her body. Nanayo ang mga balahibo niya dulot ng sensasyong gumagapang sa buo niyang katawan. Tila may kung anong kiliti at init itong hatid sa kanya. She felt like closing her legs to stop the indescribable feelings within but she couldn't as she was hardly tied against that poles.

Napatigil si Maverick nang dahan-dahang bumukas ang pintuan at iniluwa doon si Brando, ang kanyang kanang-kamay kasunod ang isang babae . The woman was wearing a pair of black body-hugging crop tops which shows her smooth, flat tummy, and a tight skirt that has just a span for its length that emphasizes her curvaceous figure. Added to her voluptuous figure was her smile which made her seductively sexy. Kagat-labi at namumungay ang mga mata at pakembot-kembot na lumapit ito ng dahan-dahan sa kinatatayuan ni Maverick.  

Maverick slowly walked in front of Bridgette at doon sinalubong ang paparating na babae habang nakapagkit ang tingin niya dito. 

The woman haven’t totally in front of him when he did one full step at agad hinapit sa beywang ang babae and kissed her aggressively while his hands ravishing her every curves. Umungol at humalinghing ang babae sa kanyang ginawa na sinabayan din ang bawat galaw niya. Nag-umpisa ding lumikot ang kamay nito at dahan-dahang inisa-isa sa paghubad ang suot ni Maverick until left was his piece of underwear na nagtatakip sa naghuhumindig at nais kumawala niyang pagkalalàki. 

“You’re so good, Mitch but the show is not complete and satisfying with just the two of us,” Maverick said hoarsely while the woman was gently massaging his length na umuumbok sa kapiranggot niyang suot. Bakas na sa tinig nito ang pananabik sa pinaplanong parusa kay Bridgette. 

Mitch or Mikhaela Pascual is an Italian-Filipino woman na nakuha ni Maverick sa online dating site na ni-launch niya to get his women to fill his séx life. The woman was treated by Bridgette as her rival to satisfy Maverick. Lagi niya itong inaaway at ipinapamukha dito na siya ang mas higit na bigyan ng atensyon ng lalaki but she always end up getting punished by Maverick dahil para sa kanya, nobody owns him, no woman owned and control him. Siya ang dapat magpapaikot o magpapatakbo ng buhay nila. Kagaya ngayon, pinaparusahan niya ang babae dahil sa isang bagay na mahigpit niyang ipinagbabawal sa lahat; ang tawagin siya sa palayaw niyang Mave. Nobody knows why he prohibited anyone to call him that epithet but they are all aware that he will punish whoever will violate that rule.