2

Jungkook stands in front of Jin's room. He opens his pets.... x, y, z... Go and bite him. He orders his pets. Poor mosquitos yesterday night they try to bite this bunny... It's their mistakes and they become his pets in a candy bottle. Four of them fly away with their deer life.

Hai... Don't go. Wait you are my... I hate you... He put at them.

What are you doing here?

Mr Kim, I pet you...

What are you saying? Assignments...

Jungkook stares at him and runs to his class.

Jimina... Soobina... Help me to write assignments, please... He cried loudly. A total of six assignments are pending for him.

*****

The spelling of the Environment is wrong... This book contains full of spelling mistakes.  Jin looked at the bunny who was standing like a culprit.

And who wrote these two assignments... Jimin and Soobin?

Jungkook hung his head low...

Sit here and complete all your assignments yourself before evening.  Jin gives the assignment book back to him. Stupid.

Jungkook grit his teeth... I will show you who I am mr. Kim. I will make you suffer. He starts to rewrite again.

******

Look at my fingers... It's red...

Oh. It's red...

It's paining...

Oh. It's paining...

Ask me why.

Why?

Because of writing. I right six assignments in three hours.  Jungkook said very seriously to the director of the school.

Oh my God... It's too bad.

Yes. So I want to make a complaint against mr. Kim for toxic teaching.

What is toxic?

I don't know but... Word is good, right? He smiles.

Ok. Mr I will accept your complaint and I will ask him. Ok?

Ok... Jungkook looks at his finger and blows some air... My poor little finger.

I got a complaint against you mr. Kim.
Yoongi said to jin.

Who complaints against me?

I can tell that... Yoongi said.

Is that a bunny-looking man... Jin asks yoongi. The next second both of them burst into laughter.

He was saying. You were toxic... Yoongi said between his laugh.

Toxic... This assignments are given before six months.

Jungkook flips his hair... I will complain to my Dad against both of you... Dadaaaa.........