Chapter 38: Pew Pew Time

After the whole introduction Midoriya did, it was time for an actual class. Actual classes were something Midoriya did not like. He had turned back into his invisible form a while ago, long before his homeroom teacher had woken up. He decided that since no one could see him, he was free to do whatever he wanted, as he usually did during classes he was bored of.

Today he decided to make a plan. A plan that he would put into action tomorrow, with the help of his partners in crime. All he had to do was sneak out at night again. It wasn't hard seeing as he couldn't sleep and walking through walls ended up being a very easy way of getting past security. He still wonders why dead people are so hard to catch. He had absolutely no idea at all.

He decided he would probably need some extra hands for what he was planning on bringing to the classroom the next day. He had to come up with an idea on how to get one or both of his friends outside the wall with him.

'Maybe since I can make myself go through objects; I can make other people do it too? Probably best to test it with non-living objects before throwing Kaminari into a wall...again,' he thought to himself.

He picked a pencil and thought about how he usually goes through things. At first it was a little strange, and he had to concentrate on trying to go through it, but now it was kind of just like second nature. He doesn't walk into walls nearly as much as he did when he first became a ghost.

They decided to just shove the pencil into the desk and see if it works. He held his pencil up in the air and slammed it down onto his desk, hoping it went through. He was disappointed to a loud 'SNAP' and shards of broken pencil raining down onto the floor. He was even more disappointed to hear that his teacher had stopped talking. They looked up at the rest of his classmates to see them either looking at his desk or at the pencil shards on the floor.

"Experiment 'Can I Shove A Human Through A Wall' attempt one: failed. This will definitely not go well in human trial just yet. Blood is not a fun thing to clean up," they said absentmindedly as their class looked even more confused than before.

"Whoopsies?" He said, making his teacher sigh. Aizawa turned around, decided no amount of money in the world could make him care about whatever his dead weirdo student was doing at the moment, or what the hell a human trial was supposed to mean in this context. He would probably have to keep a lookout for blood on any walls or something, but that was a later problem.

Midoriya went back to what he was doing when the class turned their heads back to the front of the room, still unsure of what they were doing. He decided to take the slower route this time. He concentrated on moving the pencil through the wood of the desk until he stuck it all the way though to the underside of the desk.

Now that he knew he could faze other things as well, he spent the rest of class completely ignoring his teacher and instead practicing with the pencil until he could do it almost without thinking at all. He needed to be somewhat good at it, so he didn't end up killing either of his first friends. That would be a true travesty.

<<<<<<<

Now that it was the end of the day, Midoriya decided to talk to his partners in crime about his plan for the tonight and tomorrow. He walked up to them in the kitchen where both were stealing food from Bakugo.

"Guys," he said, making Hagakure and Kaminari whirl around so fast Hagakure ended up going too fast and slamming her face into a cabinet.

"Ku! You jerk, you scared us!" Hagakure yelled rubbing her noses as Midoriya and Kaminari laughed.

"Sorry guys, it was just too easy. Anyways, I have a prank for tomorrow, and I need some help with it tonight. You guys in?" He looked at them, Hagakure still rubbing her nose.