Chapter 24: People Can Be The Most Annoying Obstacles

Midoriya had no plan whatsoever. Perfect. Great. This was how he lived his life and now this was going to be how he lived his... unlife? Yeah, sure. Good enough.

So anyway, Midoriya was going into this day without a plan. He thought he might add some small insignificant references to himself when he was alive into his speech to confuse or scare Bakugo. Whichever worked. Again, no plan.

His main problem at the moment, was trying to pretend to care about anything anyone at this school said. The students, the teachers, they were all so boring all the time.

He sat in class all day, listening to stupid lectures he didn't care about. He wanted some action, and he wanted it soon. Otherwise, he would just blow his cover and do something reckless.

So, when All Might showed up he was, one: relieved, two: excited, and three: trying his best not to vomit out of pure disgust for then man. All in all, a great mixture for mayhem.

"Today we will be doing an obstacle course, only this time you will have a specific person you are to fight on the way there. You will each get numbers that will be drawn to see who you are fighting. Everyone starts at different points and is trying to get to the middle. You are to get to the middle before you're set person, by any means necessary."

Cheers rang from the class as everyone got excited for the fun trial ahead of them. Midoriya sat with a smirk, once again making a plan up on the spot.

He stood up, though no one seemed to notice. Well, Hagakure did, but no one could really see her either, so it didn't really count.

All Might was giving out numbers based on the desks. He pulled out popsicle sticks and wrote the numbers on them. He started pulling them as Midoriya got to the desk. Midoriya didn't do anything until his hand pulled out Bakugos number. When All Might put his hand back in the cup, Midoriya fazed his hand through it and pushed his own number into his hand. All Might pulled out the stick and announced Midoriya name.

Midoriya walked to his seat, proud of his small accomplishment. When all the stick were pulled and the partners decided, Midoriya didn't know any of them. He ignored all but his, focusing on formulating his plan.

All the students got up to get their hero costumes. They headed to the locker rooms while Midoriya stated behind secretly.

He walked over to All Might, the man obviously taking no notice of him. He was packing up his things to go outside with his students when he head a small whisper.

"It's your fault."

Quiet as a mouse. All Mights head shot up as he whipped it around so fast Midoriya felt back for his neck. He shrugged it off, still a bit weary, and went back to gathering his things.

"You killed them. It's all your fault."

Head whipping up again, confused and a bit scared.

"Hello? Who's there?" All Might said, voice suddenly small.

"You know it's all your fault. Why won't you take responsibility. You killed them. You killed me."

Midoriya knew exactly what to say to freak the man out. He was right. All Might grabbed his stuff, shoving it into his now messy bag as he sped off through the large door. Midoriya snickered at the man's panicked face. He walked to the training ground, not needing to change anyway. Now onto the next person to torture. How fun.

AN: Hey, Hey, Hey you beautiful losers! How are you guys doing? I fell like I don't tell you enough how much I appreciate you guys, but I really love all of you so much! I'm really sorry for this short chapter, but I don't feel like writing right now. I'll try to post the second part of this bit soon, sorry. Anyways, enough of my annoying blabbering. Have a good day or night or whatever! <3

What is the most interesting gossip you've heard that was actually true?

Words: 691