Chapter 23: Yeah Uhhhh, No

The first day of school never goes as planned for anyone. People get dressed up all nice and tell them selfs that this year will be different. They're wrong, but let them pretend.

Anyways, it was now Midoriyas first day of high school, and he had very high expectations for it. Not so much for academics or having a great year or self improvement, no. None of that lame shit, he was going to have fun and ruin people life's while he was at it. It was a great deal.

He was walking through the halls, his yellow backpack filled with a small amount of school supplies as well as the regular 'Midoriya plans on fucking up someone's day' supplies.

He went to the class 1-A room, which wasn't hard for him to find as he had been there a lot, though no one had to know that. He went into the room and sat in a seat he knew was always empty. No one noticed when he walked in, for obvious reasons. Hagakure wasn't yet here, so there was no one here that could see him.

As the minutes passed more students filed into the classroom. When Hagakure got there he gave her a small wave and a smirk. She nodded with a smirk of her own. She didn't know what he was planning, but he was planning something so today was bound to be interesting.

When the homeroom teacher finally came in everyone went to there seat, immediately getting quiet.

"Today we are supposed to have a new student, I don't see them yet. Great, another slacker in my class." The teacher said, finishing his first cup of coffee for the morning.

Midoriya giggled, allowing himself to be heard. Everyone looked around, searching for the phyco who would laugh at Aizawa this far into the year.

"Hehe, sorry sir. I'm in the seat in the back, you just can't really see me." Midoriya said, still giggling to himself. 

Aizawa looked toward the back, staring right at Midoriya, still not seeing him. He cleared his throat.

"Alright. Stand up and introduce yourself so we can start class." The tired man said.

"Hello, my name is Izuku Ku. My quirk is Poltergeist." Midoriya said, noticing and loving the way Bakugo flinched hearing the name.

"Wait Ku?! I didn't know you were going to be in this class? Why didn't you tell meeee?!" Kaminari said, whining at the end, making Midoriya giggle, yet again.

"Haha, yeah it was a surprise! So surprise!" He said making finger guns at Kaminari. Hagakure laughed making everyone turn to her.

"Finger guns? Seriously? I just can't with you sometimes." Hagakure said, covering her mouth as she tried not to burst out laughing.

"Damn it, I always forget you can see me. Now I can't do all my special little moves." Midoriya said, as he wipes a fake tear, making Hagakure loose her cool.

Everyone watching this little interaction was confused. At first they were confused at where Kaminari and Ku knew each other from. Then they were confused that Hagakure seemed to be able to see him and she also seemed to know him as well. Then they wanted to know what 'special little moves' Ku was doing. It was all very confusing for most everyone in the classroom.

Kaminari was also a bit confused, he didn't know Hagakure knew Ku as well. He also didn't know she could see him.

"Okay, enough with whatever this is. Today we're going over what we learned yesterday, since some of you don't seem to get it yet." Aizawa said, turning from the strange children in his class and rather toward the blackboard.

>>>>>>>

After class was over, many of Midoriyas new classmates wanted to get to know him. It would have been a lot easier if they could actually see him, but after finding Hagakure and Kaminari talking to air, they guessed he might have been over by them. While they walked up to the Kaminari continued to complain.

"Ugh, that's so not fair. How come she can see you and I can't? That's not very cool man." Kaminari said sighing again, for like the millionth time since they had all started talking.

"Hey, you guys are talking to the new kid right? Where is he?" Uraraka asked, bubbly as ever, as Mina nodded beside her.

"Yeah, he right there." Hagakure said, pointed to a spot in between her and Kaminari.

"Ughhh, it's so unfair." Kaminari said again.

"If I'd have known you wanted to see this much, I would've just shown you. If it'll stop your complaining I'll show you later." Midoriya said, rolling his eyes and shrugging. It didn't matter much if his partners in crime saw what he looked like.

"Wait you can do that?! Why didn't you just say that before?!" At this point the two had forgotten about the rest of the class listening in on them.

"I feel like that's kinda obvious." Midoriya said, making Hagakure nod her head and Kaminari roll his eyes.

"Whatever"

"Sooo, what just happened?" Mina asked, completely lost.

"Nothing important. What's your names?" Midoriya said, swiftly lying and changing the subject. Thank God this class was way too good at taking the bait.

"I'm Mina ashido!" She said in a bright tone. And just like that, Midoriya had to listen to almost the entire class introduce themselves. The people who didn't give and introduction were introduced anyways by one of the more social people in the class.

<<<<<<<

After the school day was over Midoriya, Hagakure, and Kaminari went to Kaminaris dorm room. They held light conversation on the way there.

When they got there Kaminari was immediately reminding Midoriya of what he had been promised.

"Come on! Just real fast and we can talk about the plans and stuff!" Kaminari said excitedly.

"Alright, jeez. There's no need to shout." Midoriya said, already regretting his decisions.

He shrugged as he let himself become visible. He looked about the same as he did when he took a shower and flooded his mother's house exept he changed clothes. He needed to take a shower, obviously. He didn't want to smell. That would be gross.

Kaminari snapped out of his trance, not saying anything about Midoriyas appearance.

"Alright, thanks. Let's talk about the plan now." He said clearing his throat.

They spend the next hour before dinner talking about their next plan.

AN:Hey, Hey, Hey you beautiful losers! So I'm not going to say anything about Kaminaris reaction because I gotca question first. Should I add ships? Or should I leave it without? I'd be fine with both, so I'm just asking you guys I guess. Okay also, thank you guys so much for all the votes, views, comments, and the rankings. Like have you seen all that shit?! You guys are so fucking amazing, I love you guys so much omg. Thank you guys <3. Anyways, have a good day or night or whatever! =>

Should I add ships or leave the story without any? If you did want any, what would they be?

Words: 1186