Chapter 37: Please Stop With All The Questions

Bakugo stared at the boy he bullied for his entire childhood. The one that killed themselves in front of his eyes. The one that should be long dead yet was standing there in front of him. It made him want to pinch his just to make sure he was actually awake and not in some fucked up nightmare, but he didn't for the sake of his reputation.

There he was, looking almost the exact same as the day he died. Curly green hair and a shitload of freckles. The only real difference was his face. His eyes held an anger that Bakugo had only ever seen once. His scowl was something so rare that it frightened the bully to his core.

Midoriya pushed the boy back into his seat, making him scramble to stay upright. He moved back into the front of the classroom, staring straight at the frightened blond. He looked around the room at the rest of his classmates. Many were in shock at the way Bakugo had just taken someone doing that to him. His friends, on the other hand, were just barely holding in their laughter. It was a serious situation, but having Bakugo look that scared at someone so much shorter than him.

"Do you believe me now, Kachan?" He said in a challenging voice. He could absolutely destroy the bully's career if he was pushed far enough, and Bakugo knew it. His blackmail folder reached far and wide and he was not afraid to let some of it out if needed.

"You're dead. I watched you die. How are you here?" Bakugo questioned, looking lost in thought.

"Yeah, I'm dead, we've already established this. I'm obviously a ghost dumbass. I'm transparent," he said, rolling his eyes.

"But how are you here? Ghosts aren't fucking real, no one's ever seen any," he said like the all-knowing being he so greatly pretends to be.

"Says you," he said simply, getting bored of repeating himself. He looked at the rest of the class, most still confused for obvious reasons. Deciding to ignore Bakugo, he spoke to the rest of the class instead.

"So, does anyone else have any questions?" he asked, looking out into the crowd that is his class.

"No, we're not done- "Bakugo interrupted.

"Yes, we are. Any questions?"

A spiky redhead hesitantly brought his hand up. He straightened a bit when Midoriya signaled for him to continue.

"Okay, I have a lot of questions, but I'd like to start with the obvious: what? Next question: how? Final question for now: can you repeat everything that just happened but, like, ten times slower and in a way that I can understand?" He questioned, nothing but confusion and a bit of concern on his face.

"Cause, because and no. Any more questions?" He nodded his head as he gave each of the answers, only confusing the redhead more. The redhead in question was mumbling something about 'more questions than answers' and 'fuckin what' but Midoriya turned to the rest of the class, officially ignoring him too.

"How do you know Bakugo?" A girl with purple hair questioned.

'I should really learn these peoples' names. Probably. Yeah, I'm not gonna do that.' He thought to himself before remembering he had a question to answer.

"Ah, what a great question. I'm sure Kachan over here would just love to answer that for you, wouldn't you, Kachan?" He smirked slyly, looking over at the blond, whose head shot up at the mention. The class turned their heads to him.

"I don't need to tell you loser's shit. Mind your damn business." He growled, exiting the conversation as fast as he could.

"Aw, now don't be like that. You seemed so proud of it back in middle school. You'd go around the school, gloating with the rest of your mindless posse, didn't you, Kachan?" Venom dripping from every word as he faked an innocent voice.

"Damn, get 'im, Izuku," Kaminari shouted, ruining the moment with some much-needed humor. Bakugo glared at him before turning this gaze downward. Midoriya held in a laugh at his friends amazing stupidity.

The much too short moment of humor was quickly ruined by the blue haired class president clearing his throat. Midoriya looked at him, giving Iida the attention he needed to start speaking.

"So, in conclusion, we have class regularly with a dead child- "

"I'm your age, you fucking popsicle."

"-and the teachers aren't doing anything about it?" Iida finished. The class decided to ignore Iida in favor of Midoriya cut-in insult.

"Popsicle?" Hagakure questioned.

"Popsicle. Y'know, like stick up his ass? C'mon guys. Im so disappointed." He shook his head at his friend.

"It's okay bro. I thought it was funny." Kaminari stated, jokingly sounding solemn.

"Thanks bro. This is why I love you." He said, wiping a fake tear from his eyes.

"Me to, bro. Me too." He wiped a tear away as well.

"You guys are so overdramatic. Why do I put up with either of you?" She asked herself.

"Love you too, bro." Midoriya winked at Hagakure, earning a scoff-like laugh from the invisible girl.

"Anyways..." Iida looked between the three with mild concern.

"If you would answer my previous question, it would be greatly appreciated," he stated.

"Uh, yeah sure, but could you like, repeat the question? I'll be honest, I don't really listen to most of the things anyone in here says. It all kinda just flies over my head." Midoriya shrugged his shoulders in a 'whoops' motion. Iida sighed in irritation.

"I asked why the teachers aren't doing anything about a dead child in our class? I mean, isn't this against some rule or at least a moral code?" He questioned.

"What the hell are the supposed to do?" he asked with a laugh leaving Iida more confused. Midoriya sighed.

"I'm dead. What're they gonna do, cuff me? Force me to leave?" He rolled his eyes at the ridiculous thought.

"Um, yes? Why wouldn't they?" he questioned Midoriya like he was an idiot.

"Oh my holy motherfucker, this again? I'm a ghost. A fucking ghost! Like walk through walls, haunt people, dead ghost! They can't restrain me cause the cuffs would go through my wrists. Why is this so hard to understand. I swear to all things holy and unholy if another person asks me that fucking question, I will leak all the blackmail I have on them. Try me bitches." He finished his rant with a huff of anger.

"Blackmail?" Kaminari asked.

"That's for another time, bro." 

AN: Hey you beautiful losers! I'm really sorry this is late, but I just got back from a trip and the ride was really long, so I got this out when I could. Someone suggested I do a q&a a while ago, so let me know if you want me to do that and I'll try. I'm sorry this is bad but I really don't like making serious chapters cause I'm super childish so my chapters are either funny or like really dark, but this is a funny story so I haven't written anything dark lol. Anyways I'm trying to update more often but as you can see that hasn't gone very well. Anyways enough of my annoying ramblings. Have a good night or day or whatever! :>

What's your favorite season?

Words: 1229