"Why doesn't Minhee walk across with me?" Halsey inputed causing the directors and producers to think and nod along in agreement

"Let's give it a shot-"

"Minhee, Halsey, start from the left and make your way to the right-"

Rapidly blinking in surprise, it took a minute for the girl to process.

Noticing an open hand in front of her, she looked up to see Halsey's beaming smile.

"O-Oh-"

Accepting the kind gesture, the two girls walked with linked arms together. The clicking of their boots echoed through the set as they prepared for the scene.

The girls were to portray their 'femininity' as the boy were to be 'awestruck' by their beauty.

and Jungkook could not tear his eyes away from his one and only.

Shooting the rest of the music video was a huge success. When it came to shooting the dance routine part of the video, Minhee was then strategically placed next to Halsey in the middle of the boys.

They were all very excited for their new choreography and couldn't wait for ARMIES to see it.

Having a rough start with her emotions in the beginning, it soon faded away once realizing how much fun they were having.  

After the single and MV dropped, BTS and Halsey did a lot of promo while they were in the America. 

Since they were still on tour for LYS Speak yourself, it was the perfect opportunity.

Currently they were doing press for Boys with Luv as they were in the middle of an interview.

"Halsey!! You can be our added female member!!" Jimin jumped

"Yeah yeah!!" Taehyung boasted

"Oh stopp..." Halsey blushed sitting between RM and J-Hope covering her face with her hands

Suga, RM, Halsey and J-Hope sat on the couch as Taehyung, Jin, Jungkook and Minhee sat on taller stools behind them.

(They sat in that order too)

The boys being too excited for the interview didn't even bat an eye to realize what they were saying. They all were thrilled to be here in America.

While Minhee on the other hand did all she could to not throw up her breakfast from the morning. 

"We'd love to have you as our female member!!" Jin placed a hand on her shoulder from behind nodding along causing the rest and the interviewer to laugh along

Hearing Jimin first, made her body go numb. As the interview went on, Minhee sat as quite as one can be. 

"Halsey, BTS, thank you so much-" The interviewer smiled before cutting the take.

Minhee was in a complete daze sitting there on the stool as the rest of the members casually conversed with Halsey.

"Minhee-" 

"Minheeeeeeeeee" Two hands shook her shoulders letting her mind and body snap back into reality 

She tilted her head backward to match the eyes of Seokjin.

"We're leaving-" Hoseok spoke as the rest of the members were all up ready to leave the set except for her

"O-Oh-" She swiftly got off the stool 

Pulling her aside softly, a figure blocked her view.

"Is...there something wrong?" His big bright doughy eyes locked with hers causing Minhee to briefly paused for a moment.