Confessions

A/N: Here it is, the chapter you all have been waiting for...  (✿◠‿◠)

___________________

November 2018.

In the back of her head, Minhee has always liked Jungkook more than a friend. Bringing these feelings forward and coming to terms with it... was now the hard part.

Especially since she broke things off with Bang Chan a few months ago, Minhee has been sitting with her thoughts for quite awhile.

But that's not the only problem the girl was facing. Jimin knows her deepest secret too. Oh, and he's there to remind her every second of every day... which made her emotions feel more real.

And that scared her.

Anytime the three of them were in a room together, Jimin would always have the brightest knowing smile that just made Minhee want to smack him upside the head.

This is exactly why she didn't want anybody to know...

But he promised her.

There's no way Park Jimin would break a promise.

No-

Not ever.

So she held him to that.

Time and time again Jungkook would try to grasp the girls attention one way or another, but she would always find a way out of the loop hole.

Slowly over time the boy caught onto how absent she was being around him, though he never confronted her about it.

He even asked the other members about it, but they didn't seem to notice.

At first Jungkook thought it was in his head that Minhee was kind of ignoring him so much, but he proved himself right by testing that theory.

Hearing some noise come from the kitchen made the golden maknae wander smelling the sweet scent of cinnamon.

Seeing how immersed she was cooking, Jungkook thought it would be a great idea to plot a prank.

Quietly he snuck behind her with light footsteps.

"Boo!"

Instantly the poor girl jumped to oblivion.

"Yash!!! Jk! You scared m-me!" She deeply exhaled holding her chest

"You're made French toast? Can I have some?" The boys eyes sparkled

"Actually you can have it-" She slid the plate over

"Really???"

"Y-Yeah-" Minhee brushed her bangs out of her face

"I was making it for Hobi because he asked me yesterday... and I just realized he's n-not here-" The girl quickly came up with an excuse

...

Strike one.

__________

"Yah!! Minhee-ah!!!"

"Yahhhh Jungkookie-ahhh~" She intimidated him as he jumped on her as she was sitting on the couch

"Aish Jk you're squishing meeeee-"

She started to become more reserved and quiet.

"You want to play overwatch with me?" He rolled over repositioning himself next to her

"No offence kook, but that's your game-" She slightly mocked

When it came to video games, pokemon was her obsession and bonded closely with Namjoon because of it.