Bloody Accidents Happen...

2019. OSAKA, JAPAN

"h-hobi-ah-"  She hiccuped while sniffling as Hoseok tried to wipe her tears away. 

"Do you want me to call Jungkook? Or even Namjoon?"

"N-No...NO!" She sat up straight through her tears.

Having Jungkook stare at her the way he did on stage and Namjoon take off his cardigan, drapping it over her shoulders...

She just wanted to crawl in a hole and die.

At the moment in time, Minhee couldn't even look at J-Hope in the eye either. The only reason why Minhee allowed Hoseok into her dressing room was because they were the closest when it came to stuff like this. 

They were roommates, they shared a bathroom. And plus he had an older sister- 

When it comes to something as getting your period on stage in front of 50,000 people-

Your seven best friends and the rest of the world (B/c this concert was filmed) 

But specifically-

Jungkook and Namjoon... 

Her boyfriend and bias.

Minhee and Jungkook's relationship between the two of them was fairly new and...

Namjoonie-

She didn't even want to think about it.

This was absolutely the most embarrassing thing that could've ever happened in her life. 

__________________

"ARMY are you ready?!?!" Namjoon shouted through the mic before raising it to fill armies screams

He just finished performing Trivia: Love as the group gathered back together to start their next song.

DNA. 

They performed it with a breeze of course, but Minhee... was feeling a little off for some reason. 

She started to feel light headed.

After striking their ending poses, the lights went up and it was time for their talk with armies. 

Running down the the catwalk to the B stage to meet up with the rest of the members, Jungkook over shot his step and fell.

But as he got up, he looked down at his hand noticing a red substance.

'Blood?'

It was on part of his pants and on the cuff link of his wrist.

Confused, he immediately checked out his body. Maybe he scraped himself and didn't notice? That's weird. He wasn't injured anywhere...

Looking around, his eyes locked on his one and only-

His expression instantly dropped. 

Minhee had a trail of blood running down her legs. 

And what was even worse-

They were wearing all white.

(For reference, this is what she was wearing)