: Yeah!

: Telluride and a painter….. I KNEW HER…. god! She is the same woman!!

: What is the same woman!

Pics of a wall painting were just uploaded. To the left corner of the wall, a beautiful tree was adorned with little flowers and little branches. A swing was hung down from one of it's large branches. Two kids were swinging, their hair dancing wilding in the wind. Their little innocent face marred with a full blown smile.

Another picture was uploaded, zoomed in on the right bottom corner of the wall. MIA. The wall was signed with those beautiful three letters.

: What is this?

: That's the painting by Mia.

: You sure?

: I'M!! THATS THE PAINTING FORM MY BROTHERS PLACE. Once I went to his home and found that he is decorating a wall in his bedroom to surprise his childhood sweetheart. I was mesmerised with the art. It's still was in progress at that time. I met the artist and spoke with her. I instantly liked her. She is so full of passion and ideas! 

THAT WAS HER! MIA! GOD! WHY HADN'T RECOGNISED HER BEFORE!!

: So, it's true that she is a painter.

: SHE IS!!

: So what? Like every woman she too is after his money. 

: *GIF of killing a person* LIKE EVERY WOMAN!! SERIOUSLY? LIKE YOUR MOM AND WIFE AND DAUGHTER?

: WHAT IS IT TO DO WITH MY MOM, WIFE AND DAUGHTER?

: DON'T YOU DARE GENERALISE THE WHOLE GENDER JUST BECAUSE OF FEW PEOPLE.

: Then what? Has media people claimed wrong?

: Who knows that? No one knew the truth!

: Then why is everything so keen on discussing these half baked truths?

: Guys! See this! One more article!!

SHE IS SUCH A CUTE LITTLE THING.

Few days back, they were in my shop. Mia is here to purchase a few essentials for her work. Michael has made everyone go crazy with his non stop questions. *The lady added, chuckling* Michael was hell bent on paying for her stuff but she refused. It's me who accepted the payment from his card. They are really such a cute couple. I hate to see all this happening with them.

: See! She is not after his money. 

: You guys are just blinded by his charms.

: And you guys are just blinded by the fact of finding flaws in everyone.

: If there is a flaw! We need to consider that.

: Flaws are to be considered only to rectify them and make the person or thing better than before but not to degrade them.

: Guys, another one is here.

Ms. WARNER. I'M WAITING.

Ms. Warner, we had a deal. You promised me some paintings. Now, where have you gone without fulfilling it? 

: IT'S CHARLES BROWN!!!!!

: They really have a deal??

: Getting Mr. Brown's approval is not an ordinary thing!!!!!

One after the other people around the country have started uploading pictures of Mia's paintings. Many people have bought Mia's paintings directly and also from her agent. Many other people have strokes of Mia's brushes, adorning their walls permanently.