𝗱𝗼𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗮; 𝗸𝗼𝗹 𝗺𝗶𝗸𝗮𝗲𝗹𝘀𝗼𝗻

status: available (✗)

title: dorothea
(taylor swift)

oc name: dorothea martin

face claim: emma watson*

love interest: kol mikaelson

timeline: the originals s 3

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

"It's never too late, to come back to my side."

dorothea and davina are close friends, growing up together. dorothea was a former harvest girl with davina, and marcel ended up helping them both. davina and dorothea try and conjure Kol Mikaelson but they realize that they need dark magic so they ask Josh for help. 

the two girls find a way to conjure Kol. dorothea broke Klaus' sire line, using his blood and the ash of the dead to finally conjure Kol. 

dorothea is scared that Kol will go back to his ripper ways. kol finds out that dorothea brought him back to life. 

kol is acting more dangerous and wild, leading cami to warn dorothea about his personality. dorothea meets with vincent where she tells him that the ancestors are manipulating kol, and they plot to take them down. 

kol becomes more and more manipulated, the ancestors making kol kill dorothea- which he does. 

after dorothea's death, kol and marcel go to the mikaelsons to ressurect dorothea. They send her to the place of the ancestors and Freya pulls her into a protective circle mere seconds before the ancestors could doom her to a fate worse than death.

they find dorothea in the afterlife void who tells Vincent that she will take it from there sending them back and saying goodbye to Kol.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。
quotes;
(in no order)

"why did you choose me?" "you know very well why, dorothea." 

"stop pushing everyone away." (dorothea to kol)

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。
notes;
(just small details)

dorothea is stronger than davina

rebekah and dorothea get along great

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。
if you need any help or ideas to the story let me know!

password: who is your favorite original?

contrary to my story, rebekah is my favorite!