𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿; 𝗯𝘂𝗰𝗸𝘆 𝗯𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗲𝘀

𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿; 𝗯𝘂𝗰𝗸𝘆 𝗯𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗲𝘀

status: available (✗)

title: lover
(taylor swift)

oc name: pandora walker

face claim: margot robbie

love interest: bucky barnes

timeline: falcon and the winter soldier

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

"i take this magnetic force of a man to be my lover."

pandora has gone through a lot in her life that nobody should really go through. her childhood wasn't that great, and that resulted her in being ruthless. she did anything and everything she could to get any attention. she even ended up in jail a few times. 

honestly, pandora was broken. people thought she was crazy and the state admitted her to an asylum. thanks to her cunning yet ruthless nature, she was out in only a few days. 

thats when pandora met bucky barnes, though. the carefree woman was now vulnerable next to him. now, she wanted to pick up per pieces from the past and put them together. 

their relationship goes on and off but eventually they finally find their ways together.

bucky told her about his past, and little did he know that she would put together his broken pieces and fix them too. 

pandora is bucky's happy ending, as pandora has finally found her person.

(following the events of tfatws)

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。
quotes;
(in no order)

"my reputation has never been good, so you must love me for me."

"you're the first friend i ever had." (pandora to bucky)

"i'm not a project for you to finish. i'm not here to be part of your little hero complex. so stop trying to save me. "

"you're the only person who i know will let me do what i need to do without trying to talk me out of it."

"i don't think you're evil. i think you're just lost. and alone. and you don't know anything else. "

"i'm okay with waiting— i'll be here no matter how long you need."(bucky to pandora)

"i've been talking to a therapist lately." "marry me." (sarcastically)

"this... this feels right. being near you- it feels like the puzzle piece i was missing."

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。
notes;
(just small details)

frenemies to lovers trope

pandora legit has nobody in her life

bucky helps her a lot with how she lives her new life

they are really sarcastic with each other

at the beginning of their relationship pandora is really offish with bucky

she lowkey loves that bucky has a therapist

bucky makes her see a new way of living and helping others

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

if you need any help or ideas to the story let me know.

password: what is your favorite era of bucky barnes?

i personally love infinity war and the first avenger bucky!