seven ; spencer reid

seven: spencer reid

seven: spencer reid

status: available (✗)

title: seven
(taylor swift)

oc name: saturn chavez

face claim: melissa barrera

love interest: spencer reid enemies! to lovers

timeline: season 2, episode 4. - ? (whatever you want to do, we can talk)

 - ? (whatever you want to do, we can talk)

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

"love you to the moon and to saturn."

saturn, named after the famous planet. her mexican mother- wanted her to be noticed just like the planet was. known for its uniqueness. known friend to elle, she finally meets the team and is introduced as their newest member. (transferred from another team) she's a forensic psychologist. saturn and reid don't get along, as they often but heads and need to figure out how to work through it. she's very strong, physically and mentally.

they take on the case, "The Perfect Storm" and herself and hotch team up. throughout the next few episodes(chapters, however you want to do it.) reid and saturn become "aware" of each other. they notice that the other is attractive, etc.

by the middle of the book, i hope they would be together.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。
quotes;
(in no order)

"i know you're new, but we do things a little differently around here."

"i'm not good with sarcasm. if you don't like me, just say it." (reid to saturn)

"please don't scare me like that again. i can take a lot of things, but not losing you." (saturn to reid)

"i never planned on having you on my mind for this long." (reid to saturn)

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。
notes;
(just small details)

ENEMIES! TO LOVERS PLS

when saturn gets stressed she mumbles in spanish.

saturn and jj become close friends

derek hits on saturn and it gets spencer jealoussss

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。
if you need any help or ideas to the story let me know.  i hope it makes sense!

password: what is your favorite season of criminal minds?