Chapter 11 - Heaven

Start from the beginning

She dumps the dresses on top of Freya and Alejandra, who are still sitting on the floor in shock about what is happening, Tavi is wearing most evil grin I've ever seen, and I live in a family full of assassins and killers.

"Is it too late to run?" Ale says while trying to escape from the pile of dresses she and Freya are trapped under.

Due to anticipation we all have at least a little annoyance on our faces, well except for Freya, she finds this entire ordeal hilarious because she's the eldest so she's seen us all do some weird shit, so this is nothing to her.

None of us question why she's got weapons and fake blood, I've learnt it's better to just ignore all of my sisters psychopathic tendencies.

Tavi walks in front of our two beds that me and my sisters are on and scans us with her eyes, she looks like she's finding our individual weaknesses.

"Now sisters, let's get started."

*******************************************

"We will never speak of this."

"Agreed." We all say simultaneously.

Right now I'm sitting on my bed in a poofy light pink dress which is making me regret my every life choice.

Next to me is Nev who is in a big blue dress, she looks like she wants to die but also doesn't so she isn't eternally in this dress.

Freya is in a dark purple mermaid dress and leaning against the headboard of Nevs bed with Nya lying in between her legs wearing a red gown and Rey is braiding her hair.

Everly is in a huge light purple dress while holding Ale back, she's got the worst dress of all.

Alejandra's dress is a extremely sparkly silver ball gown, this dress is causing Everly to have to physically restrain our sister from grabbing the knife sitting in front of me and using it do turn her dress to nothing but a pile of shreds.

So basically my little sister turned our big sister into a disco ball.

On top of the dresses, Tavi did our makeup. You can guess how that turned out.

She did Freya's lipstick and got it everywhere but her lips.

She kept poking Nya in the eye while trying to do her mascara.

My, much overdone, blush covered cheeks make me look like a clown about to drag you to hell.

Thankfully Tavi spared the rest of our sisters faces. Instead she went for the nails and hair.

Nevs hair looks like she was attacked by rabid birds while her nails are neon green and covered in sparkles.

While Everly's hair is in a prefect bun and her makeup in on point and the nails are neat and light purple matching her dress.

So I think you can guess who Octavias favourite is.

Also apparently all the fake blood and the knife and multiple other torture devices were for a prank that we had to persuade her out of because if she went through with it there was a chance of death.

"Ok now it's Vivis turn." As my baby sister heads towards Mae holding mascara and lipstick we all jump into action.

"Maybe we should leave the innocent baby out of it this time." Nev directs, a now sulking, Tavi attention to the now unconcealed punching bag in the corner of the room while Freya surrounds Mae with pillows so she doesn't fall off the bed and hurt herself.

Normally training Tavi is mamás job but we love pitching in and teacher her new ways to obliterate people.

"Remember the stance mamá taught you." Tavi bends her knees while putting her fists in front of her face.