(New) Chapter 16: Dockyard Devastation

Start from the beginning

      "Oh, get off my back," the young heiress snapped, "there's no need for you to keep drilling that point home! I get it! Now, let's just focus on finding Blake and we'll deal with the issue when we do!"

       Lucia sighed, bringing a hand to her forehead in exasperation as the group started to make their way towards the docks, and unknowingly; towards Blake.

      "Fine then," the wolf faunus spoke with more disappointment in her voice, "We shall address the issue when we're back together as a group. But I want you to promise me one thing, Weiss; try and keep an open mind. It will work wonders."

       Weiss huffed and grumbled quietly, all of the words being indecipherable for even Lucia's enhanced hearing. However, as the sky continued to darken, the girls continued onwards to the docks with a steady pace. That was until they heard a commotion in front of them; a cacophony of metallic clanging and shouting along with grunts of pain.

       All five of the girls looked at each other and called in their lockers and got into a position to observe the scuffle ahead of them.

       "Is that Blake?" Lucia asked, looking at Yang.

       "It kinda looks like her," the blonde-haired girl responded as she looked to the sky, trying to see if their lockers were coming in.

       "The monkey faunus that we saw yesterday is also there," Ruby added as she pointed to the worsening scuffle just as their lockers landed behind them.

       The group of five went silent and retrieved their weapons from their lockers and leapt into the fray to help their friend and teammate.

----------------------------------------------------------

       Standing on one of the landing platforms for the Academy, (Y/N) looked at the docks in the distance and spotted three Bullhead transports floating about. Although, he didn't believe that they were necessarily used for transport if the small flashes of light coming from them was anything to go by. The man sighed and checked over his weapons, and performed another calibration check.

        "All systems; nominal," he spoke to himself, flexing his arms and moving his legs, "exosuit neural link; active. All weapons; ready."

        The man hummed in approval, then waited as vents in his armor opened up with metallic clicking. Then, when a chime in his helmet played, (Y/N) leapt off of the platform and used his Semblance to take flight towards the docks.

      He laughed and grinned to himself, enjoying the feeling of adrenaline and excitement that he felt knowing that he was going to use the White Fang as training units. Though, his happy nature vanished as he began the decent towards the docks. And from where he was up in the air; he could see the scale of the skirmish. Although, he couldn't help but notice the entirety of team RWBY taking part in the fight, along with a few others that he couldn't easily identify. However, based on one of the unknown fighter's moves, (Y/N) identified them as his girlfriend.

      "Damnit," he huffed with exasperation as his mind began to race, "didn't expect Lucia to be here... Hm..."

      Then, he watched in horror as Lucia was knocked unconscious and taken prisoner.

       It was time to intervene.

----------------------------------------------------------

       Blake and her teammates could only watch in shock and horror as Lucia was held at gunpoint, and brought over to the ever eccentric criminal, Roman Torchwick.

      "Bravo... Bra-vo," the well-dressed thief applauded the girls, sarcasm and malice oozing from his voice as he watched Lucia be dragged over to him.