"Well showing me your bare body like that it's the best present."

"Omo I forgot I'm naked.Yahh don't look."I said and hurried to go out.I heard him chuckling behind.I ran and grabbed some clothes and tried to wear them as fast as I could.

"I'm coming with you.We're sleeping together.And don't you dare get dressed-...when did you wear these clothes."

"I'm pretty fast you know."I smirked.

"That's pretty bad though."

"Depending on the situation.When it comes to a pervert I need to move quickly."I said and he walked towards me.He make me fall on the bed with him beside me.

"You can't show anything to any other men except me.If you do I'll punish you.You're mine after all."He said with a deep serious voice.

"I don't think you can punish me but don't worry.You won't have to."I smiled and caressed his cheek.He smiled too.This beautiful smile.

"Tomorrow it's a big day...we'll go at a great dinner with many high class people."

"Wait what do you mean "we"?"I asked surprised.

"I need a partner so I guess you're coming with me.Do you want me to ask Mark to find me a model to go with?There are many beautiful ladies out there who'd like to be my partner like that."

"Yahh I'll come.Don't try to make me jealous."

"But you are.Haha cute."He laughed and I blushed.He kissed my lips and covered us both with the blanket.This night we slept while hugging.Even if everything seemed different in the bathroom before,now it seems like it's back to the same.No,actually our relationship is growing up.Our bond is getting stronger little by little.This makes me happy.

.

.

.

.

The next day I woke up finding myself alone on the huge hotel room.I called my mom and then walked till the kitchen.Breakfast was waiting for me on the table together with a box.I read the letter on it.

'Wear this tonight.If you don't I'll undress you straight away.'

"Idiot Jb...hehe."I grinned and opened the box."Oh mother..."I held the gorgeous dress and stared at it for some seconds.I never had such a beautiful dress before.Strapless in the colors of light pink and white.Straight on the chest but tripping till my knees.Layers of lace under the cloth.A waistband right under the chest in a deeper pink.Even if I don't really like pink, this dress is something I would never imagine wearing.It seems so expensive.

I looked into the box again and found a pair of high heels and a purse.Both cute.Even if Jb insists in wearing these I can't but want to wear them myself.But when is the time to get ready?"This idiot didn't tell me the most important thing."

@drrinnng@

"Who is it?"I wondered and hurried to open the door.

"Good morning Mrs. Im."Oh what is the young manager doing here?

"Good morning.What are you doing here Mark?I can call you by your name right?"

"Yes of course.And I came to get you to the place where Mr. Im is.Please wear the dress he send you,now."He smiled and I nodded.

"But isn't it really early for a dinner.What's wrong with these high class people?"I said as I walked back to the table where the dress is.

"The dinner takes place in Washington."

"Washington?"I asked with eyes widened.

"Yeah so it will take a while to go there.The dinner starts at 8 o clock but we need to be there earlier.Please have your breakfast,take a shower and prepare.I'll be waiting down at the entrance of the hotel.Bye for now Mrs. Im."

"Yeah bye.And please stop with this "Mrs. Im" thing.Just call me Heidi.Your father is calling me by my name too so don't worry."I said and smiled.He nodded.

"Okay Heidi."He said and left.I waited for some seconds till he left.

"OH MY GOSH I NEED TO GET READY FOR A DINNER WITH HIGH CLASS PEOPLE IN WASHINGTON!"I screamed.What am I gonna do?I'm already nervous.I didn't really bother thinking about it yesterday night when Jb announced it but now I feel like I'm gonna faint.Aigoo I need to get ready!

Hehe the dinner on the next chapter.Will Heidi do well?

Haha I hope you liked it everyone~

See you in the next chapter~