Movie Night •Han Jisung•

Start from the beginning

Jisung glanced your way, noticing that you were clearly annoyed.

Text message from: Mom

If you don't come back to the house right this instant, everything in your room will be thrown in the trash

Text message from: Dad

You better not be telling that Jisung kid that I was throwing stuff in the house. I was drunk, just come home so we can talk

You felt yourself getting a little choked up all over again. It doesn't matter if your dad was drunk, he was threatening you and your mom earlier. You couldn't handle it then, and you can't handle the text messages now.

Before you had a chance to react, Jisung took your phone from your hand and placed it on the coffee table in front of you both. You looked over at him with furrowed eyebrows.

"What was that for?" you asked him.

"Just let them cool off. It may take them a little while," Jisung replied softly, giving you a gentle smile that made your heart flutter a little.

You just looked at him for a moment, feeling a sudden wave of exhaustion. Whether that being physically, or emotionally from the argument earlier.

However, Jisung could tell that you were sleepy.

Jisung patted the cushion that was directly beside him for you to sit on. You didn't hesitate to move over to the open space, moving your legs over his and laying your head gently on Jisung's shoulder. He practically froze after your movement.

He had no clue what to do. You've never really cuddled up next to him before like this. His heart was beating rapidly, and there was no doubt that you couldn't hear it.

"What would I do without you?" you asked out loud, sliding your arm around Jisung's neck to nestle up as close as you could.

Jisung only froze again, trying to think of something to say. He so badly wanted to tell you how he felt towards you, but this wasn't the time to do it. He wanted it to be way more special.

Flowers or candle lit dinner, perhaps?

But there was no way he would be able to do it that way without you suspecting anything beforehand.

"You wouldn't be able to do anything without me," Jisung laughed as you lightly hit him on the chest with a smile. He wasn't wrong.

You looked down at your knees in silence for a moment.

"I'm sorry for barging in without notice," you apologized slowly, fidgeting with the fabric of your pants.

Jisung looked at you instantly with furrowed eyebrows.

"What are you sorry for? I'm happy you're here with me," he told you, putting a hand on your knee that was in front of him over his lap.

You met eyes with him. They were big and full of sincerity.

You only let out a soft laugh, looking back down at your knees again nervously. You felt Jisung's hand cup the side of your face, gently lifting your head back up to meet his eyes once again. He gave you a kid-like smile and pulled your forehead against his lips quickly.

You looked up at him with wide eyes, feeling the blood rush to your face within seconds. There was no doubt that he could feel your skin get hot since he was still holding the side of your face.

"Let's continue watching the show, shall we?" he broke the silence with his charming smile, turning to look back at the tv screen.

You blinked a couple of times, staring at Jisung's side profile in which you now decided to admire in more detail. Glancing down, you slid your hand underneath his, interlocking your fingers together as if they knew exactly where to sit. Jisung cracked a small smile, not taking his eyes off of his beloved K-drama.

"SHE KISSED HIM!" Jisung exclaimed with excitement, killing off all of your exhaustion within milliseconds by making you flinch a little.

"Jisung," you said with wide eyes, feeling like you just got jumpscared.

"Sorry-"

A/n: I apologize for not updating, I was on vacation for a little while with family.

And I'm sorry ab this chapter because it was a bit rushed, and I could've done it better. But I needed to update since I haven't in a long time.