Wujo Satoru suddenly said.

    I struggled less: "Thank you."

    "What, I didn't hear it louder." The guy came again.

    "I said Gojo Satoru was an idiot!"

    I was furious.

    When Xia Youjie opened the door and came in, Gojo Satoru and I were in a mess.

    "Wu, don't bully Qianna all the time." He came over and helped me re-tuck the loose quilt.

    I looked curiously at the fairy tale book he put aside.

    "Hey, have Mimiko and Nanako both gone to bed?"

    "Well, it's time."

    "You should go to bed too."

    "No, it's only nine o'clock, I never went to bed that early when I was ten." I immediately refused.

    "If Qiannai doesn't sleep, let Wu read you a bedtime story."

    Xia Youjie pulled up a chair and sat beside the bed, reached out and touched my forehead, then couldn't help frowning.

    "Why is it still burning?"

    I dared not speak, and hid the lower half of my face under the quilt.

    "But I feel much better."

    Gojo Satoru also reached out and touched my forehead.

    "Qianna, you better hurry up to sleep, or I'll tell you the bedtime story of Little Red Riding Hood and the Mad Hatter.

    "

    "You second-hand bedtime story, don't mess with the classic fairy tale."

    It seems that even time in bed flows slower than other parts of the planet.

    I was often bored, and even in bed I couldn't resist the desire to find something for myself to do.

    It was Xia Youjie who stared at me more closely, and when I was bored, I remembered the props that I had left behind.

    ——[The Spinning Thread of the Goddess of Fate (Used: 3/5)]

    It may be that the content of the previous dream was relatively short and not very good, and this item is still usable.

    The bad and humiliating experience last time put me off a bit, but at the same time suppressed the urge to move in my heart.

    I thought about it for a while, took out my phone and set an alarm for ten minutes later.

    After entering the precognitive dream, I couldn't wake up through my own power, only interference from the outside world could interrupt the dream.

    In ten minutes, although it may not be possible to obtain effective information at one time, it is possible to screen out the common points by comparing them with each other, maximizing the effect of this prop, and at the same time avoiding the embarrassing situation of the last time.