Had to lie on the bed and act as a human-shaped burrito.

    In fact, this time the disease is so aggressive that it made me a little confused. After all, my physique is nearly 400, so I can hardly get sick.

    Who would have thought that a rain would make me so devastated that I was bedridden.

    Not to mention, we have moved out of Mr. Zhongya's house now, and there are no hard-working men to help me buy things.

    Xia Youjie had to take care of the three people alone.

    Even Gojo Satoru came to Yokohama more frequently.

    "What's your excuse for coming here this time?" After being

    honest for less than five minutes, I couldn't help but stretch out the claws that had been about to move from the edge of the quilt, and then gently tugged at Wutiaowu's cuff.

    He lowered his head with my movements, glanced at me and took his hand, but said nothing.

    Then, Gojo Satoru held me back, wrapping my hand completely in the palm of his hand.

    "I didn't make any excuses, I just came when I wanted to."

    "Okay."

    "By the way, is my wanted still hanging?" I asked him pretending to be casual while staring at the falling pink and purple curtains.

    "Yes, and the magician took it."

    "Eh? Who?" I was a little nervous.

    Wujo Satoru had a malicious smile on his face, paused for a full ten seconds, and then took the next sentence.

    "It's me."

    Me:......

    "You're crazy." I stretched out a calf from the quilt roll in dissatisfaction and kicked him lightly.

    "How do you know that this time I'm not here to complete the wanted?"

    Wujo Satoru suddenly suppressed all his smiles, leaned down, and stared at me firmly with his blue eyes.

    Although I didn’t believe it in my heart, the momentary closeness would make people have to be on guard. Not to mention the current Wujo Satoru was full of pressure, I couldn’t help shrinking my neck.

    "You scare me again." I muttered.

    "Pfft."

    "Because it's really fun to scare you." The seriousness on Gojo Satoru's face disappeared instantly, and he patted my head with a smile.

    "Don't touch!" I frowned.

    "Oh," he said, increasing his intensity.

    "Anyway, I'm the only super-class who is still working in the magic world right now. No one else will take over my next mission."