Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuy, Wujou Satoru seems to have mentioned that Xia Youjie really likes to be tied up.

    I opened a crack in the door with a painful expression and tried to look out.

    Xia Youjie ate a closed door just now for no reason and stood quietly outside the door.

    When he saw me looking out, he gave me a slight smile.

    "Qianna."

    His expression couldn't hide the tiredness, but his voice was softer than the memory.

    My eyes suddenly became a little hot, and my heart subconsciously relaxed when I raised it, and I involuntarily let go of the tight door handle.

    "...Jay."

    "Can I go in?"

    He looked at me with a smile.

    "Well, come in."

    Xia Youjie walked in behind me, and I pulled out a new pair of slippers from the shoe cabinet and handed them to him.

    The second he saw the slippers, he couldn't help laughing.

    I turned my head to look, and found a dog's head embroidered with a mean expression on these slippers.

    "Ah...this..." I actually didn't buy this one, and I don't know how Zhongya's subordinates were so close to me, and bought a pair of styles that I had bought before.

    And when I took it, it happened to be the same style and handed it to the same person.

    "Very cute." The smile on Xia Youjie's face was sincere.

    I suddenly became quiet and swallowed the explanation I wanted to say.

    ——It's good if it's just a coincidence.

    Nanako and Mimiko were still in the living room, staring at Xia Youjie very vigilantly.

    But the person being stared at didn't take it seriously, and instead looked back gently.

    In the end, Nanako got embarrassed instead, blushed and pulled Mimiko's hand to hide behind me.

    "It was in the village that day..."

    "Well." I nodded.

    "But they are living with me now, and the past is over."

    Although I don't regret stabbing Xia Youjie in the back, but now that I see the victim, I feel a little embarrassed.

    Standing there for a while bewildered, I decided to drive Nanako and Mimiko back to my room first.

    "Oh, why? I'm worried about Sister Qiannai, and I want to listen too."

    "Be obedient, that brother is my sister's good friend, there's nothing to worry about."