3. ❝ favorite color ❞ ✰

Start from the beginning

user343 i need this trio to meet up and recreate this live it would be so iconic
user94 this finna be chaotic as hell

the girls began carefully pouring the glue into the containers. "how much baking soda should we use?" shay asked liv. liv shrugged and turned towards the phone, settling on asking mason. "hey, maseyyyyy," she smiled sweetly, once again dragging out the 'y'. "oh, now you need my help?" he asked, putting a hand on his chest to pretend he was offended.

"shut up and tell us how much baking soda we should use," liv widened her eyes, her smile not leaving her face. "you guys are making a lot so just use a lot? i don't know," mason shrugged. "wow, thanks, mason. you're so much help," liv sarcastically told the boy, picking up the box of baking soda.

she poured it in and stopped when she thought she had a good amount, handing it to shay. when shay went to grab it, the box slipped out of her hands, falling off the table and spilling out on the carpet. "oh shit!" liv shrieked, clapping a hand over her mouth. shay's jaw dropped as she rushed to the floor, picking up the box.

user392 SHAY IS SO CLUMSY
user20 LMFAOOOOOOOOOO
_xochitl.gomez WHAT IS GOING ON

"did she seriously just spill it everywhere?" the girls heard mason ask. liv walked up to the phone that was streaming and grabbed it off the selfie stand, showing mason — and the viewers — the mess on the floor. "my mom's gonna kill me, mason, this isn't funny!" liv scolded him when he started laughing.

shay looked up from her place on the floor. "let's just flip over the carpet. it's the same on each side, right?" she asked. "yeah, okay," liv agreed as she set the phone on the table so they were still visible. the girls struggled to move the table and chairs, both of them yelling at mason as he made fun of them for being weak.

after the mess was cleaned up for the most part, they flipped the rug and brought the chairs back to the table. "okay, we're all good!" liv did a thumbs-up as she smiled into the phone. she went to sit back down and they continued with their slime journey, mason criticizing every little thing they did.

finally, it was time to add color to the slime. "what color are you doing, shay?" liv asked the blonde. "this pretty pink color," shay held up a small vial of pink food dye, showing the stream. "mason, whats your favorite color?" liv asked the boy. "blue, why?" he answered. "so basic," liv shook her head, grabbing the blue food dye.

user69 AWWW shes making it his fav color :,)
masonxoliviashippage date already ❤️
masonthamesofficial STOP @masonxoliviashippage

"thank you for making it my favorite color. so thoughtful," mason smirked. "yeah, whatever," liv bit back her smile as she squeezed the food dye out into the slime concoction. both of the girls picked up their slime and began kneading it together. "look how pretty!" liv exclaimed as she spread it out on the table. "you guys did such a good job," mason clapped, making both of the girls smile.

"okay, well, we should probably end it here because its almost 11 pm and we have to clean up before my mom gets here," liv stood up, taking the phone off the selfie stand. "thank you so much, mason, for being an amazing — yet, extremely judgy — guest!" liv smiled, thanking him.

"of course, of course. i was very honored to comment on every little thing you guys did wrong," mason nodded, playing along. "literally fuck off," liv rolled her eyes. "i'm so hilarious," mason laughed. "no, you're not," liv shook her head, furrowing her eyebrows.

"oh my god, liv. stop flirting with him and come help me clean this up," shay's voice was heard from the kitchen. liv pushed her lips into a thin line, her face growing red as it got quiet.

user623 me personally i wouldnt let my friend expose me like that on live thats just me tho
user95 ive never seen liv blush this much and ive been here since 2017..

"um, okay— well, it's really awkward now. so, uh— i'm gonna go," mason awkwardly smiled, looking to the side. "yeah, good idea. um, bye guys!" liv waved to her phone as mason left. she quickly ended the live, rushing to the kitchen.

"shay, what the actual hell?" liv lightly smacked her best friend on the shoulder. "come on! you guys were totally flirting, how do you really feel about mason?" shay smirked as she got rags wet to wipe down the table. "he's my friend! we only met a few days ago," liv stomped her feet like a child as she followed the blonde girl out to the dining room.

"liv, please. i've never seen you blush that hard," shay shook her head and wiped the table down. "how could you even see? you were in the kitchen," liv crossed her arms. "my phone was still on the live," shay smiled, holding her phone up. "whatever, i don't feel like going back and forth with you. we're gonna be working together soon, he doesn't like me like that. i do admit his laugh is kinda cute though,"
the girl shrugged.

shay looked up at her friend and smirked. "yeah, you're working as love interests. so you admit you like him?" she asked. "no! shay! i didn't say that," liv groaned, throwing her head back so she was looking at the ceiling. "mason and olivia sitting in a tree. k-i-s-s-i-n-g—" shay began to sing.

liv's hands shot up to her ears as she walked away. "la-la-la-la! i can't hear you! god, you're so childish, shay," liv ran into the kitchen, her blonde friend giggling as she followed her. "says the one who stomps their feet and covers their ears and sings 'la-la-la-la! i can't hear you!'," shay mocked liv as they finished cleaning, laughing at each other.

mason @Mason_Thames
olivia's ig livestream was so fun! thank u for having me @oliviaaoki <333

shay @shayrudolph
i was there too yk...
mason @Mason_Thames
damn fr? didnt even notice 🤣

author's note !
MASON N SHAYS INTERACTION ON TWITTER HELP

also shay n livs friendship <3