Brainstorming??

Harry's POV:

"Grace are you down here." I said walking into the locker room, but it was empty. I walked further in and there was a bag on the floor, that's Grace's bag. I picked it up and next to it was a note. I got my phone and called Louis.

"Hello"

"Louis, come down into the locker room get the guys and Cassie." I said beginning to panic.

"What's wrong Harry slow down."

"Just hurry." I hung up the phone and a few seconds later I heard feet running into the locker room. I was sitting on the bench looking at the floor.

"Harry what's wrong?" Liam said. I didn't say anything.

"Where's Grace? Those are her cleats on the floor." Cassie said walking over to me. I held out the note and she grabbed it.

"What does it say." Louis said

"One Direction and Cassie, there's no reason to panic she's in good hands. Oh wait who am I kidding she's not going to be okay after we're done with her. Grace was such a sweet girl never did anything wrong, but when you 6 came into her life she turned into a bitch. Looks like Graces life ended in such a lovely way, she finally accomplished her dream she won the championship game. You didn't know Grace the way I knew her, she was such a down to earth person she cared for everyone and everything. But things changed, we all change and now things will change for you. Grace will no longer be apart of your lives, why you may ask because her days are numbered. Don't come looking for her because if you do I will kill her. It's time for things to go back to how they used to be. Before she left me.  

-A&D

"Who the hell did this?!" Liam shouted.

"Why would they take her?" Zayn said

"Adam and David." Cassie said quietly I looked up at her.

"That's who it was." Louis said pacing around the room. "At Six Flags Grace pumped into a guy and it was David and then he followed us onto the ride."

"But Louis, you've never met David." Cassie said.

"I did. It was a long time ago, it was the night Grace and I ran in the streets. It doesn't matter, he was there and he told her they would be together soon. I guess he really meant it, I never really thought he actually hurt her."

"It doesn't matter anymore that's in the past. We need to find Grace, we just got her back into our lives we aren't losing her again." I said getting up and picking up her stuff from off the floor. I walked towards the exit. "Let's go, we don't have much time."

"Harry wait, we don't know where she is." Cassie said.

"Well we better start brainstorming."

—-

Sorry I haven't updated in awhile.. Short chapter too, but I will be updating again later! :)

Vote and Comment xxxx

Remembering Me (Sequel to: It all started at the Meet and Greet?!)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara