Just a Friend??

Grace's POV:

"Hey babe" my boyfriend Adam said as he walked into my apartment.

"Sorry I couldn't make it your game."

"It's okay." I walked towards the table and sat down. Adam stood by the door frame, stiff and tall.

"So what did you do today."

"Well after the game, I hung out with some friends." he nodded his head and gave me a smile.

"What about you" I quickly said not wanting to talk about Louis and Niall. Adam is very jealous, he would flip if he knew that friends meant 2 boys. I just don't understand why he's like that.

"Work and then I went to the bar and had a few drinks with my friends." I knew I smelt some funky smell. Adam knew I hated alcohol, but yet he always drinks it in front of me.

*DING Message from Lou* my phone said.

Damn it I forgot to turn off my sound, hopefully Adam didn't hear that. I reached inside my bag that was on the table and grabbed my phone.

From Lou: Hey Grace, just wanted to make sure you got home safe. Niall told me he misses you already and wants to hang out soon.

To Lou: I'm home :) thanks for checking in. I am free Friday if you guys wanted to catch up them??

Adam was staring at me. "It was my friend, asked if I wanted to catch up again sometime."

"Okay" he simply said

"Adam are you okay"

"I'm fine. I just don't like it when you lie to me Grace." Wait what how did he hear that? How could he know I was lying. I mean I wasn't lying, I just wasn't telling the whole truth.

"What are you talking about Adam, I'm not lying about anything." He looked at me with a straight face.

"I saw you walking with some guy after your soccer game. I was running late and I thought I could make it in time before the quarter was over. But instead I saw you hugging some guy, who was not me. Also next time, make sure you turn your sound off your phone."

"He's just a friend Adam, I promise there's nothing to get upset about." I got up and walked towards him and grabbed his hand.

"I love you Grace. It's always going to be you and I right?" I nodded my head "Promise me Grace." he said gripping my hand really tight.

"Promise" I said smiling. He leaned in and kissed me and walked towards the door and left.

---

So Grace has a boyfriend what do you guys think of Adam??

So I think we all know that Zayn has left the band. I mean I won't lie I'm upset about it, but that's what he decided to do. I'm really happy that Niall, Liam, Harry, and Louis decided to keep the band going. Those 5 boys impacted a lot of peoples lives and not many people realized that. But we'll just have to support their decision. I hope our fandom will become stronger then ever before and stand by Harry, Louis, Niall, and Liam. This will be a new chapter in One Direction's life, Zayn's life, and all of ours.

Comment your thoughts and feelings on the chapter :) xxxx