Lets keep it that way??

Harry's POV:

Niall and Louis just left the apartment and I was really confused. Apparently Niall had a girlfriend, but didn't tell me something felt off. My phone started buzzing in my back pocket it was Paul.

"Hey Paul."

"Hey Harry, how are you"

"Good, yourself."

"Great thanks. The studio is being occupied by someone else so you won't be recording today. I'm not sure exactly when we will reschedule, but all of you are coming in soon."

"Oh okay, thanks for letting me know. Talk to you later Paul."

"Bye." I pressed end and tossed my phone on the bed. What should I do now? I could meet Louis, Niall, and his girlfriend at the beach now. I quickly ran into the bathroom and changed, I grabbed my keys and sunglasses and headed out the door.

I guess I should text them and let them know I'm coming. "Shit" I mumbled I left my phone inside, oh well.

--

I've been walking around the beach for a few minutes looking for the three of them. I was actually nervous to meet the mystery girl. Niall hasn't had a girlfriend in a long time, its nice to see that he found a girl. I hope she's nice, it's hard finding the right girl. But when you find her it's worth all the pain you went through to find her.

Many people think I date a lot of girls, but I don't. I just have a lot of girls who are friends. I've only ever loved one girl and that was her. Don't think about, don't think about her. Ever since the accident I've been acting a lot different, getting drunk, sleeping with random girls. I was actually living up to the image the public gave me. The boys noticed me acting off a lot they've tried talking to me, but I keep telling them I just need sometime.

I finally spotted Louis, Niall, and Niall's girlfriend but her back was to me. She had long brown hair and was wearing a red jacket with a number 14 on the back. I walked towards them and Niall saw me and said something but I couldn't hear him. Louis looked up and his face dropped what was wrong with him.

"Hey guys." I said reaching the blanket

"C'mon" Niall said grabbing the girl and running off.

"Niall wait." I called after him, but he was already running towards the parking lot.

"What was that all about."

"Umm nothing he's just not ready for you and the boys to meet her yet."

I didn't believe him, but I just smiled and nodded my head not wanting to push the issue.

"What happened, I thought you had to go to the studio."

"Something came up. So Paul said he will reschedule and get us all in their together soon." Louis nodded his head.

I looked at him, he looked really nervous sacred almost what was wrong with him.

Niall's POV:

I watched Harry as he walked towards the blanket. I was panicking he couldn't see Grace, no he would lose it. What do I do, we have to get out of here.

"Hey guys." Harry said reaching the blanket.

"C'mon" I grabbed Grace who thankfully had her back towards Harry and ran towards the parking lot.

"Niall wait" I heard Harry call after me, but I didn't turn around. I tighten my grip around Grace's arm and kept running.

"Niall slow down." Grace said as we reached a park bench about 10 minutes away from the beach. We sat down and tried to slow down our heart rates.

"What the heck was that all about. Who was that Niall and why did we have to run 10 minutes to get away from him."

I didn't answer. I don't know what to say, or what to do.

My phone beeped it was a text from Louis.

-

From Louis: We are about to leave, where are you guys??

To Louis: At the park about 10 minutes away.

From Louis: Alright, I'm coming.

I set my phone down, Grace was staring at me

"Niall what's going on" she said

"I'm really sorry Grace."

"For what Niall, just tell me what's going on."

"I will I promise, we just have to wait for Lou. Okay."

"Okay" she whispered

We waited in silence until Louis pulled up and parked the car. He got out and walked towards us and sat down next to Grace.

"This wasn't suppose to happen like this Grace, I'm sorry." Lou said

"Who was he and why couldn't he see me."

Louis looked at me, his face was blank.

"His name is Harry" I said quietly.

"Harry, I've heard that name before. He's in your band isn't he."

I nodded my head. "But wait, what's so wrong if he saw me."

"Because he thinks you're dead." Louis said

"Why would he think that, I'm not. How does he even know me."

Louis took a deep breathe. "I was the only one who knew you were alive Grace. I didn't tell any of the boys, they all thought you were dead."

Grace looked at me and I nodded my head.

"Harry was... Harry was your boyfriend, you guys loved each other. I just, it was hard on all of us to see you like that barely alive in a coma. When I found out you were awake, Cassie and I decided to keep it a secret and figure out what we would do when the tour was over. We decided to let you remember everything on your own, let you heal." Louis said he was staring at Grace.

"My boyfriend. I don't remember him, I have a boyfriend guys."

What!? She has a boyfriend, when did this happen. This was just a big mess.

"So Harry thinks I'm dead."

"Yes" Louis said.

"Lets keep it that way."

"Wait what?" I said.

"Harry moved on, he doesn't love me anymore if he did he would of been there when I woke up. Maybe it just wasn't meant to be. Thank you guys for telling me, I think I just need to head home and process this all."

"Yeah I think we all need to" I said.

"C'mon I'll drop you off" Louis said we got into the car and drove to Grace's apartment.

--

"Thanks guys. I'll talk to you later." Grace got out of the car and walked inside.

I turned to Louis. "How did this happen."

"I don't know Niall. All I know is that if Harry finds out about your so called girlfriend who is really Grace, we are in deep shit."

"So what's the plan."

"We make sure Styles doesn't find out about Grace."

----

Harry almost found out about Grace.. How do you think Harry will react if he finds out the truth?? Or will he not? I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!!

Thanks for reading:) xxxx

Vote and Comment!