Chapter 42: Alola Crisis Arc Part II - The Ultimate Bond

Start from the beginning

Persian fired of rocks from its forehead and collided with the attacks. A smoke cloud erupted.

"Use the cover of the smoke. Pancham use Thunder Punch! Kartana use Leaf Blade!"

Pancham and Kartana entered the cloud and managed to make it to Persian. Kartana flew around and slashed away at Persian. This however was Kartana's plan.

"Now Pancham!"

Pancham ran up to Persian and delivered a Thunder Punch powered uppercut to Persian's jaw. The result knocked Persian back. Serena acted fast. "Kartana use Air Slash!"

Kartana launched blades of wind towards Persian, hitting it directly. It slowly got up, however before it could do anything else, it was slammed into the ground again by Pancham's Thunder Punch.

"And stay down!" Pancham said with rage in his eyes. He thanked Infernape for all the training they did together.

Persian didn't get back up, and had swirls for eyes. Giovanni gritted his teeth as he returned Persian.

"Lucky brat! Let's see how you handle this!"

In a flash, a Rhyperior appeared. It let out a battle cry. Pancham and Kartana were unfazed by this.

Back to Ash's battle, Blastoise was getting tired. Ash decided to finally end this. He reached into his bag and pulled out a disk.

"Silvally! Please accept this Electric Memory, and lay waste with a thunderous boom!" Ash said as he threw the disk towards Silvally.

The slot on Silvally's head opened, allowing the disk to insert itself. Silvally's eyes, tail and head feather started to glow yellow.

"Multi-Attack!" Ash yelled.

Electricity enveloped Silvally. It let out a roar and slashed Blastoise with its claws. Said Pokémon fell backwards, laying motionless.

"What the hell?!" Jack said in surprise.

"This is the power that I share with all my Pokémon. The Pokémon that will help put an end for you for good!" Ash said with his hat covering his eyes. "You always looked down on me, making me believe I was weak, and beat me so many times I had lost count. But you know what? I'm glad you did...cause now I finally have the chance to prove you wrong" Ash said as his hand shook, then turning into a fist at the end. He revealed his entire face as he clenched his fist. "So come at me with all you've got!!"

Jack grunted as he reached for another Poke Ball. "You're even more pathetic than I thought!" He threw the Poke Ball in the air, and soon a Dragonite appeared, this one looking angrier than Iris'.

"Dragon Claw!" Jack ordered.

Dragonite's claws grew green as it flew towards Ash's Pokémon.

"Brick Break!" Ash said to Passimian.

Passimian ran at high speed and collided with Dragonite. The two entered a deadlock, trying to overpower the other. Jack suddenly smirked.

"So naïve." Dragonite suddenly opened its mouth. "Hyper Beam!" Dragonite shot a Hyper Beam at point blank at Passimian. Passimian was launched back and slammed into the ground.

"Passimian!" Ash called out in concern.

Passimian started to get up, albeit very slowly and with intense struggle. She called out to Ash, saying she was fine. Ash shifted his focus back towards his father.

"Pathetic! How could someone as weak as you ever be a successful trainer? You may have gotten lucky with Blastoise, but you still don't stand a chance against a Pokémon Master like me!" Jack taunted.