Me:"it's okay who is your friend ?"

Zee:"Andile ...."

Me:"I'm so sorry love  please update me when the funeral is going to be I wanna be there for you that's the least I could do "

Zee:"thanks "

She hung the phone I felt bad but also I felt happy and relieved the pest was finally in hell where he belongs

The car came to a halt I jumped off the car and wore my shades I went inside the metal basement it was a very secret place I went inside the basement and they were already there waiting for me

Themba:"Ola"

Me:"majita"

Them:"salute "

Manqoba:"so why are we here themba how did the job go?"

Themba:"well it went well I'm sure Andile didn't survive but senzo survived if he died then it's fate "

Me:"zenande' called me on my way here she was crying wanted a private jet to fly to Joburg there weren't any bookings on shirt notice"

Sanele:"manje why let the senzo guy live"

Nqobizitha:"exact thing I wanted to ask "

Themba :"well along the way I realised ulamthuthu awazi litho he was just a pawn in the game "

Sanele:"explain ndoda "

Sphesihle:"patience axe "

Themba:"all along he was being used he was the one that hacked sphesihle he is the best Andile took all the credit to get into the black skulls and steal the chip "

Me:"so the real mastermind is who senzo?"

Themba:"as I said he knows nothing he's too stupid for a hacker yaz when they saw the universal code chip he says they didn't know what was inside they were just told to hack sphesihle"

Sphesihle:"yeah this guy sounds stupid I bet Andile knew what was inside"

Me:"yes exactly what I'm thinking "

Manqoba:"is that all he said ? This is all too confusing"

Themba:"he says they didn't know but when they found out the codes that chip contained Andile suggested that they copy it and give the skulls the duplicate "

Nqobizitha:"wait why steal it or copy it ? When you working for them something is up "

Sanele:"so wait heeee Andile double-crossed the black skulls "

Themba:"it gets better he copied it to use it as leverage to who ? Y'all can guess the rest it's easy "

Thando:"nkosiyabo ngcobo "

Themba:"exactly cheese uya yithola nje manje "

Thando:"eyy fuck off butcher you never gonna stop with that name"

Themba:"stop it we got bigger problems to worry about "

Me:"what problems is there more ?"

Themba :"its worse "

Thando:"the suspense is killing us just say it "

Sphesihle:"uzozitshela or in?"

Themba :"the sister saw everything"

Zweli:"sister ? What the fuck are you on about Andile had no sister "

Themba:"not his sister I mean cousin ka senzo the actress "

Sanele:"shit u mbali"

Me:"wait hold up which mbali are you talking about the famous one / one of zenande's best friends?"