*10 : make up

We had an whole argument over a fucking phone. It wasn't just about my phone or that he kidnapped that girl or whatever, it's was mainly about my freedom. He and his father keeps me locked away from the real world. Now that I'm with him I can't even see my best friend and it has been two months.

I miss her, a shit ton.

I turned my phone on and saw hundreds  of text, missed calls and voicemails all from Melanie. Out of all these calls and texts, the call I was hoping for the most was one from Victor because maybe he still cared about me or even felt sorry for lying to me. Maybe he just really didn't care as much as I thought he did.  I replied to the messages from Mel just to let her know that I am okay.

The maid walked into my room nd straight to the closet to collect Devonte's clothes. I walked in after her. Watching her remove his clothes from our closet was strange to me and I knew I couldn't allow this to happen.  Him moving out won't solve anything. I can't loose him over a stupid fight, his only person I have now.

" Can you tell me where Devonte is? I need to talk to him. " I beg the maid

" Mr. Romano is in his office Ms. Ross. " She answered me.

I left my room and too the stairs down  to the basement where his office was. Dante walked out and I walked. He was sitting behind his desk. He was wearing glasses. I swear this man couldn't get any finer. His eyes shot up as I walked inside and went directly back to his desk and I locked the door behind me making sure that no one will disturb us while we in there.

" What are you doing here. " He ask me facing me.

" Have you calmed down yet, fire chief? " I ask sitting down on his desk. I didn't mean for it to be so sexy sitting in font of him and caught his staring under the dress.

" Why are you here? " He repeats himself.

" I came to talk. You can't just move out like that Von. " I tell him.

" I did it to give you the freedom you wanted. " He says and I let out  chuckle.

" The freedom I want is to leave the house  whenever I want to, to live a normal life. I wanna work like most people my age Devonte. " I tell him. " I have dream's that I risked my life for just to make it real. "

" I get it but most girls aren't getting married to the mafia like you,  Victoria. "He says.

I moved from the des onto his lap with my legs spread just for him.  I too his hand and placed it between my leg's and he smiled. I missed him, having his every inch inside of me.  He licked his lip. I pushed my lips against his and the warm feeling he gives me down between my legs every time we kiss just never gets old. I haven't had sex in two weeks. I started rocking my hips on his crotch as he got erected.

" We can't do this here. " He moans.

" This is your office so why can't we? " I ask him. 

I got off him lap and dropped on my knees in front of him. I undid his belt and pulled his pants down. 

" Victoria, we can't do this, not here. " He says.

" I wanna do it now. " I tell him.

" Here's fucking cameras. " He says and I look up at him and he point's me to the cameras.

" You could've started with that. " I snapped at him and stripped him from his shirt.

" What are you doing? " He asked me.

I grabbed the chair and dragged it to the corner where the camera is. I stood on the chair and covered it with his shirt. Now our problem is solved. I jumped off the chair and drop to my knees again.

" Where were we? " I asked him.

" The floor is yours. " He smiles at me as I undid his belt.

I stroked him, hardening him for me. I looked at him in his eyes as my lips wrapped his head. I swallowed more of his length, gagging as it when it entered my throat. I moved faster. He was breathing heavily as my mouth pleasured him. He grabbed my hair in his fist as he fucked my face.

He stopped me and with a smile on his face he picked me up from the floor and sat me down on his desk with my legs spread. It was his turn to drop on his knees. He pulled my panties off and his face disappeared between my legs. He started eating me like a boy that has been starved. He ripped the neckline of my breasts and his hand replaced it. He name came out in the form of a moan, repeatedly as be pleasured me with his tongue.

" Be quiet. " He smiles coming up to the surface before going back into the ocean.

He stopped and got to his feet and slipped inside of me. His hands on my and mouth on my nipples he fucked the shit out of me. My nails dug into the skin of his back as my orgasm built up. His stroking took up pace. My legs stiffen around his waist. He sucked on the skin in my neck.

" Von, I'm c-coming ! " I moaned loudly.

We both came undone. Never have I ever been this satisfied in weeks. I felt it twitching inside as he let it all out inside of me.

" I love you. " I tell him and he pulled my face closer to me.

" I'll pick you up at seven tonight. We going out. " He says with a blunt facial expression while taking it out.

That's not what you expected to hear when you tell the person who you love, I love you.

I left the room with his jacket over my shoulders covering my exposed boobs. I closed the door behind me and walked into my closet to see his side of the closet empty. I grabbed a my cream Gucci sweatshirt and black jeans with my sneakers and threw it on my bed. I could've said our bed but he moved out.

I went to go take a shower. As the water runs down and wash everything from my body, even his scent off with the water. The picture of his face after I said I love is currently replaying in my brain.

Maybe he just wasn't ready to say it back to me. Sounds about right.

I got out of the shower and got dressed.  I dried my hair. I was about to lay down when Isabelle walked in. She wa wearing a beautiful black turtle neck, match pink plaid skirt and blazer with black thigh high boots.

" Do you wanna get out of here? " She ask me.

You know what I just had a light bulb moment. It might be a bad idea but who still gives a shit at this point?

*****

Have you ever said I love you to someone but didn't get it back?