The Armoured titan had tackled the Attacking Titan to the ground.

The Attacking was holding the Armoured Titan's neck while the Armoured titan was holding the Attacking titan's hands, pinning him to the ground.
.

"Eren..." Reiner said then looked at the Jaw Titan's direction. "Get up, Porco!"
.

The Jaw Titan's face was completely disintegrated while Porco was unconsious.
.

"Find the strength, Gilliard!" Reiner said.
.

With a growl, the Armoured titan brought his hand towards the Jaw Titan and touched his head.

Blue lightning crackled around his fingers and Porco started getting Marcel's memories.
.
.
.

Marcel, Annie, Bertolt were sitting around a camp fire while Reiner was standing near Bertolt.

"I am sorry, Reiner. I'm sorry." Marcel said in a sorrowful voice.

The three of them stared at him with wide eyes.

"You were never meant to be chosen as a Warrior." Marcel said.

Reiner stared at him with a shocked expression.

"I talked you up and criticized my brother to influence their decision." Marcel said. "I... Just wanted to protect my brother."
.
.
.

After seeing the memories, Porco had a shocked expression on his face.
.

Several Yeagerists were shot down by the Marleyan soilders.
.

"General Magath!" The Cart titan called out.

Magath looked down and his eyes widened.
.

The Beast titan was attempting to get up.
.

"Zeke... Is still alive!" Magath exclaimed.
.

The Attacking Titan brought his head up and looked at the Beast titan with a gasp.
.

"It's time to summon the Titans." The Beast titan said and took some air onto his mouth.
.

Eren gasped.
.

The Attacking Titan brought his hand up towards the Beast titan, signalling him to stop.
.

"Stop!" Eren said.
.

Reiner gasped.
.

Zeke stared at him with wide eyes.
.

"Wait!" Colt called out, holding Falco's wrist. "Falco got some spinal fluid in his mouth: Please don't scream, Zeke!"
.

Zeke gasped.
.

Eren's eyes widened.
.

"What... Was that?" Reiner asked.
.

"I'm inheriting the Beast to keep my family from being sent to paradise!" Colt yelled, hand on his chest.

"Let's go, Colt!" Falco said, trying to drag Colt but Colt didn't budge.

"To be honest, I rarely understood you. even before you betrayed us!" Colt yelled in a pained voice.
.

Zeke was staring at him with wide eyes.
.

"But I don't think you're someone who'd drag kids into this!" Colt yelled. "I'm not saying you should just lie down and die! But wait till Falco's out of range of your scream! After that, slaughter away! Kill as many Eldians and Marleyans as you want! Just don't drag my brother into this!"

Gabi stopped before them on a horse. "Falco, hop on!"

"Stay back, Gabi!" Colt yelled.
.

Zeke with closed eyes was gritting his teeth, conflicted.
.