20.2 K??!?!!!

OMG OMG OMG—

HOW DID THIS GET OVER TWENTY THOUSAND READS???

I can't thank you all enough for all the support this book has gotten— honestly, this was one of the first books I wrote and I started it when I was 11–12 (hence the crappy grammar and spelling lol).

But now I'm a month away from being 14 and thank god I've gotten better at writing! Of course, this book is over unless you guys want a sequel!

Once again, I cannot say how grateful I am for you amazing people who ship jori just as much as I do!

The first book I wrote was about being adopted by Ariana Grande (don't ask) in late 2019. It was cringey to say the least, but it's what started me off! Of course, I've deleted it from existence and you won't ever see it unless you've been following me for almost 3 years lol.

Anyway, this app and the people and books on it have encouraged me to be myself and be proud of my sexuality because I know there's more people that are like me.

Although writing was at first a fun hobby for me, (and still is) writing has now become a part of my life I just can't live without!

So, thanks to all of you, I have another thing in my life that makes it so much better.

Never stop shipping jori!

Love, Lily <3