She'll always be my babydoll

Jade

Tori has been at my house for two days... I'm not complaining but, she does need to talk to her dad sometime soon.

I can't keep skipping school to stay with her and if she wants to get into the college she was talking about, she has to go to school too.

She's been pretty silent these past couple days... it makes me worry. What if she regrets having sex with me, or what if she is conspiring against her dad to kill him?

Wait... why would tori kill her dad? I'm going crazy...

Tori abruptly hugging me from behind puts me out of my thoughts. "Whatcha thinking about baby?" She asked. "You" I replied.

"What do you mean?" She got off of me to face me. I sigh deeply "you have to go back home... I love having you here but of you want to go to college I suggest going to school" she pouts and got off of me.

"B- but what if... what if something bad happens?" She questioned. "Nothing will, besides you have a girlfriend who also happens to have more scissors than she can count" I smiled.

"Alright... lemme get my stuff" she sadly put her things away. "Well, that's not a pretty face" I smirked. "I'm just gonna miss waking up next to you" she sadly stated.

"I will to but it's not like you aren't welcome to stay the night anytime, now let's go before it get dark" I smiled and helped her finish packing. We got into one of my Tesla's and drove off.

***

"We're here" I opened the car door for tori. The house had a police car in front of it and on the drive here I saw missing posters for tori (I didn't want to tell her though).

Tori

I didn't want to go home- I'm not even sure if I should call it home anymore. My phone has been blowing up with calls and texts after a day so I just turned it off.

As we drove to my house I saw missing posters for me. I could tell jade saw them but didn't say anything.

Jade opened the car door for me and I saw my dads police car outside. Great, he's here...

I began to walk up to the door, jade right behind me. I knocked once and then just went to the doorknob. The door was weirdly unlocked. "Trina?" I could hear my dads voice echo through the house.

"It's tori" I walked into the living room with jade. Stomping came from the steps and my dad lunged himself onto me. Jades eyes widen and she takes out some scissors from her pocket.

"Hurt her, ill hurt you" she got near my dad with the scissors. "Woah woah, just hugging" he got off of me. She glared at him. "Do you know how worried I've been?" He asked me.

"I know and I'm sorry for running away I just-" "I get it tor, I'm sorry for that night- it must've traumatized you" he apologized. "I get why you shot her... she would've killed me" I said.

"There are a lot of things you don't know about your mom" he sighed. "But, Trina's on her way here" he told me. "That's good" I smile a little. "So, who's your guard- I mean friend" he smirked and looked at her scissors she was still holding.

"You remember jade, dad" I smirked. "Yea, happy to be known as her guard" jade smiled. "I remember you, isn't she the one that tortured you?" He asked. "Yes but now..." I held jades hand that didn't have scissors.

"My girlfriend" I smiled. My dads eyes widen but his face goes from shock to happinesses. "I'm glad you've found the right person, but tell her to remember I'm a cop" he whispered the last part.

I giggled "I will most definitely not be breaking your daughters heart, I love her more than my own father" jade smiled and kissed me on the spot just as Trina walked in.

"I obviously missed a lot" she stated at us. We broke apart laughing uncontrollably. "Oh Trina, you have no idea what you missed" I scoff.

Although jade and I have our differences and we fight every now and then... I'll always be her babydoll and she'll always be my jadey.

I'm sorry to say it but this book... has come to an end! I love you all and thank you for all the support and reads and comments! I have other jori books I'm working on right now that are out of you want to read them. And with that... BYE GUYSSSS

 BYE GUYSSSS