Another one bites the dust

Two weeks later*

Jade

I woke up startled by the sound of my alarm ringing throughout my bedroom. I groaned as I sat up in my velvet sheets and yawned. I had been thinking all night.

*flashback*

"Toris been acting weird lately" beck said on a video chat cat, Andre, and Robbie were on with me. "I know- she never wants to hang out whenever Sam and I are around, does she hate us?" Cat asked.

"No cat, why would she hate you?" I asked. "I dunno, xuaisizia" was all I heard her mumble. "Cat- what's wrong chicka, why are you mumbling?" Andre asked. "Yea cat, do you need someone to comfort you?" Robbie asked being his needy self as always.

I was concerned for cat but didn't say anything. Cat had been acting weird lately- almost as if she were avoiding me or hiding something when we did hang out.

"No robbie, I don't need to be comforted and also- it's never gonna happen" she said in her small voice. Robbie sighed. "Seriously, tell us what's bugging you cat!" I urge. "I can't! It'll break you!" She cried. "Just tell me, I can handle it" I sat up and looked into the screen.

"Whatever she's hiding must be drastic" i thought. "Okay-" she sighed deeply. "-I saw Tori... Cheating on you- with Sam" just with those words

my world collapsed.

"Jade are you ok?" Beck asked "NO!" I shut the computer off and ran to my scissors collection. Why did she cheat? Am I not good enough for her? How does she find love in that- that- PUNCHING BAG!

Questions spiral around my mind only causing my anger to grow and before I knew it I was at the Vega household holding three pairs of scissors, a knife, and a angry face.

I climbed up the tree to Toris window and was relived to see she wasn't there. I quietly opened the window and slipped inside the room. Tori was asleep on her bed, sleeping more peacefully than a baby. It almost made me sad for what I was about to do.

I took a marker from her desk and wrote "cheater" on her face, along with some other not so nice words. Then I cut up her curtains along with some of her clothes. I peeked open the door to make sure no one was awake. Then, I ran to the kitchen- not making a sound.

I got some strawberry jam and took it back to Toris room. I took the knife and spread it all over her white blanket and sheets. I put the jam all over the floor and made it look like blood.

I spread jam on the bare wall tori had and wrote "Your dead to me" on the wall with the jam. I took some tape and stuck the scissors to her wall and the knife on the headboard on her bed. I smiled and started to head for the window when I heard a sound. I stopped dead in my tracks and hid under the bed.

"Sis? You up?" Trinas annoying voice came through the door that was now open. "I'm just gonna steal a-" she gasped, most likely seeing what I wrote all over the room and seeing the jam looking pike blood all over. "N n never mind" Trina ran out, shutting the door quietly as if she thought she would set off the devil or Annabel her self. I smiled as slipped back through the window and ran back to my house.

Tori

"Oh my god!" I heard my mom yell, waking me up. "What?" I groan tiredly. "Just look" my mom said. I took the blanket off of my face and saw something eye shocking. My curtains were literally threads, my blanket was covered in... BLOOD?!?

"What in the exorcist!" I scurried out of my bed to see there was a knife hanging from my head board and scissors on my wall, which were covered in more blood. And what scared me most is what I saw on the only blank wall I had in my room. "Your dead to me".

"Should I call a exorcist?" My mom asked. "No, I should call jade" I brush past my mom and ran to my bathroom. I knew it must be jade, who else puts scissors everywhere? I looked in the mirror and saw she wrote cheater, slut, bitch, and some other words all over my face.

It took me forever to get them off and the word "slut" still remained on my forehead after half an hour of scrubbing. Why does she think I cheated? Why didn't she even talk to me? Why do I feel tears coming out of me?

I sniffled and started my shower before I was late for school, arriving late is just another reason for people to stare at me and let's just say with the word "slut" on my head, I'll already be getting plenty of attention.

Sorry this chapter is very.....

Weird

Anyways, hope you enjoyed and now I feel bad since tori didn't actually cheat.