Baby doll

Tori POV)

"Tori! You have to go to school or else you'll fail junior year!" Trina pried the blanket off of me. "I was using that!" I glare sleepily "I don't care, I don't wanna be known as the girl who's sister failed!" Trina yelled once again trying to get me out of bed.

"There's no use, they hate me" I dramatically sigh. "Shut up, now get your ass up or I'll tell dad about what you did two years ago-" "OKAY IM UP" I quickly arise, yelling. "That's what I thought" Trina huffed as she satisfyingly smirked and walked out in victory.

"Ugh, why can't I have a normal sister?" I ask my self quietly as I put my blanket on my bed and make it. "Hurry up!" Trina shouted, What is it which Trina and the yelling?!?

"OKAY!" I yelled at her while quickly hopping in the shower for approximately five minutes before she rudely turned the water off in the house leaving me with strawberry shampoo in my hair.

"IM LEAVING IN FIVE!" She yelled angrily. "THAT WAS RUDE!" I yelled at her as I shivered out of the shower into the cold air. I dried myself and quickly got dressed, putting my hair into a half up half down look in a matter of minutes.

"I'm leaving youuu!" Trina yelled as she began to walk for the door just as I had gotten ready. "Right on time" I whisper to myself as I slip down the stairs, grabbing my backpack and heading out of the door in a rush.

I check my phone to see the time. "Dude, it's only 7:20!" I yelled at Trina angrily. "I wanted to be early!" She defended herself.  "Whatever" I mumble as I pout in the passenger seat.

***************

The next couple days went by with me getting a "hey Tori you ok?" Every five seconds. I avoided jade and beck, at all costs avoid jade and beck.

Right now I'm actually more relaxed than I was a couple days ago. Mainly because it's Thursday and there's no school two days after today.

I sat in my egg chair in my room just thinking. Once I checked the time, I realized I should be sleeping soon. I hopped into the shower quickly and got out, towel still draped around me. The only thing that was keeping the towel on me was my one hand holding it.

I sat on my balcony thinking about how beautiful the stars look. They almost never make mistakes- there life is so perfect. They just do their job with no extra things in life like sexuality and drama.

I sigh to myself as I begging to walk back in but stop as I am almost at the door when I hear a "hey there Vega".  I could feel someone watching me. I knew somebody was watching me.

"W- who's there?" I asked dumbly without even turning around. I know who it is, I just wanted it to be a hallucination. "Me" she said with a sly tone. I could hear a gasp moments earlier. I felt some type of weight come off of my body.

I turn slowly with my eyes closed as I put my hands up. "I don't wanna fight jade- or be killed" I said, scared to open my eyes. "Damn Vega" jade said with a low tone- almost as if...

I open my eyes to see her glaring from my body to me. "Why are you staring at my body?" I ask. "I dunno, I thought you were flashing me" she smirked and laughed. I look down in fear to see that I had dropped my towel.

"OH MY GOD-" I quickly put the towel back on and hurried inside, leaving the door open by accident. "It's not nice to sneak up on people!" I yell as I get dressed. My face reddens and I can feel heat on my cheeks.

"Hey, I never said I was nice" jade simply said as she walked in. Jade west- at my house, jade west- saw me naked, JADE WEST SAW ME NAKED!?!

I started to feel like I was panicking but all I could hear was jade snickering while sitting on my bed. "What?!?" I yell angrily. "So, your just gonna stand there in your underwear and bra?" She slightly teased.

"And what are you gonna do about it?" I snootily reply, quickly regretting it.

"Oh, there's a lot I can do about it" jade sashayed sexily toward me and ran her finger against my upper thigh, close to my underwear. I shivered and slightly moaned "aw, did that feel good?" She smirked.

I don't say or do anything "you pull a little stunt like that again and I'll do it in public, baby doll" she smirked as she happily walked out of my room and hopped off the balcony, leaving me alone in my room to process what just happened.

"What the fuck just happened" I whisper to myself as I finished getting dressed. Why was jade even here? It's almost ten and we have an exam tomorrow. Does she forgive me? Why is did she touch me and tell me she'll do worse? All these questions spiraling through my head, I barely made time to actually sleep.