The Attacking Titan kept glaring at the airships as his hair flew in the air.
.

Eren furrowed his eyebrows from inside his titan nape. "Bring me... Reiner!"
.

Hundreds of Marleyan soilders jumped off the air ship with parachutes, each carring a anti-titan rifles.
.

"Push!" One soilder yelled as three others pushed a giant box out of the air ship.

Two parachutes opened up and the box was landed safely.
.

"Miss Pieck! Miss Pieck!" Gabi called out, nudging Pieck as the Attacking Titan and the Jaw titan stood in a fighting stance. "Miss Pieck!"

Pieck turned to her and grabbed her. She then turned to the Jaw Titan, cuffed hand raised. "Porco!"

The Jaw Titan turned to her and swang his hand, cutting Pieck's hand from her wrist.

The severed hand fell on Gabi's hands and they both cried out in horror.

"That hurts!" Pieck said and jumped off the building.

Blue lightning struck as the Cart titan's body formed.
.

The Jaw Titan jumped at the Attacking Titan, trying to claw but the Attacking Titan dodged his attack.

The Jaw Titan clawed the Attacking Titan's right arm and jumped on a cone shaped roof.

The Attacking Titan hardened his forearm and threw a punch at the Jaw Titan but the Jaw Titan jumped off the roof in time.

The roof where the Attacking Titan's fist collided was destroyed.
.

Jumping back and forth on several houses, the Jaw Titan moved away from him.
.

The Cart titan climbed up the roof and came to rescue Gabi.

The Attacking Titan quickly looked at her but did nothing.
.

The Cart titan opened her mouth and Gabi sat there.

The Cart titan closed her mouth and jumped off the building and moved far away.
.

The Attacking Titan looked up at the air ships. 'To think Marley would launch such a desperate attack... Given what little they know, they shouldn't have taken this risk.'
.

"Eren, can you hear me?!" Yelena yelled with a frightened expression. The Attacking Titan looked down at her. "Come out of your titan body! Hide inside and escape underground with the War Hammer Titan! If you fight, you are at a disadvantage!"

After a moment of staring, the Attacking Titan looked ahead and started walking.

Yelena, Onyankopon and the others back away a bit as the giant foot of the Attacking Titan fell before them.

"Eren!" Yelena yelled, approaching him while the Attacking Titan jumped off the building,

Once on the ground, the Attacking Titan started walking towards the soilders.

The Attacking Titan noticed Reiner, who was still mid air.
.

'Bring it on... Reiner.' Eren thought.
.

Reiner lifted his goggles and brought his wounded palm up to the Attacking Titan's view.

A blue lightning orb appeared and the parachute exploded as the Armoured titan's body began to form.
.

Attacking Titan kept moving towards Reiner. 'Only you could've convinced Marley to do something this stupid.'
.

The Armoured titan landed on the ground, in front of the Attacking Titan, creating a small shockwave of dust.
.

I Love You... In Every Universe (AOT Alternative Universe)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें