Yu Heng and Jin Ziyang agreed to meet at the fork, and after walking for two days, they received Jin Ziyang at the fork, and the group continued to go to Xunyang Mansion.

    The five-day journey went very smoothly this time. I did not miss the village where I stayed, nor did I encounter any bandits or robbers blocking the road, nor did I even encounter wind and rain.     Gu Daniu

    looked at Xunyang Mansion, which seemed to be more lively, and asked Yu Heng, "Little brother, where are we going?"

It took about ten days for the top ranking list to be released, but they came early and would have to stay for at least half a month, so Yu Heng thought about it and finally decided to rent a house for three people, which would be much cheaper.

    After deciding to rent a house, Yu Heng asked the driver of the carriage to go to the east of the city, where Gongyuan is located. If you don't want to get up early on the day of the exam, you have to live closer to the Gongyuan.

    Because there is Gongyuan in the east of the city, the examinations are held twice every three years, and the county examination is held once a year. This Gongyuan is used. Therefore, there are many small courtyards in the east of the city that are rented out to students taking the exam.

    When he arrived in the east of the city, Yu Heng released his mental power and quickly found a place where he could rent a house.

    The three of Yu Heng paid the fare and said goodbye to the driver, carrying their luggage and walking forward under the leadership of Yu Heng.

    Yu Heng quickly took Gu Daniu and Jin Ziyang to a quiet alley with a brick building, and then knocked on the door of a family.

    A replying voice sounded in the yard: "Hey, who is it, wait a moment, come right away." It was a very refreshing woman's voice.

    After a while, the door in front of him was opened with a squeak, and a neat middle-aged aunt opened the door. When she saw the three of them, she immediately laughed, and asked the three of them, "Are you guys coming to take the hospital exam? Are you? Do you want to rent a house?"

    Yu Heng nodded, smiling particularly pleasingly: "This sister, this is my classmate, this is my eldest brother, you really expected it, we are here for the hospital test, as for the title of master , we can't afford it, my surname is Gu, you can just call me Gu Xiaoge." The

    aunt laughed: "Oh, just call me Aunt Liu, I can't afford it if you call me sister."

    "Auntie? Yu Heng looked hesitant and reluctant: "You are so young, this aunt asked me what to say, but seeing that aunt's bearing is more dignified and dignified than those of the young women, the boy shouted with a thick face. Just say Aunt Liu, but in my heart, Aunt Liu, you are still as young and beautiful as a sister."

    Aunt Liu laughed more and more happily, and said shyly: "Oh, how can you be as young as you say, but after all, in In our alley, I am indeed the most well-maintained among the women, but how can Gu Xiaoge say so exaggeratedly, oops, look at me, you are here to rent a house, come in and see my yard , make sure it's clean and quiet, and make sure you eat well, live well, and learn well." Having

    said that, Yu Heng welcomed the three of them into the yard, Yu Heng walked beside Aunt Liu talking and laughing, coaxing Aunt Liu. He was so excited that he couldn't see his eyes.

    Jin Ziyang and Gu Daniu followed behind and couldn't help but glance at each other. Neither of them thought that Yu Heng would be so sweet and coaxing, but Gu Daniu thinks it is not so unimaginable after all. No matter how angry the old parents in the family are, as long as Yu Heng said a few words, they would immediately turn their anger into a happy smile.

    Aunt Liu's yard was specially chosen by Yu Heng. The yard was clean and the house was neat. There was a well and a few vines in the yard. The small yard for rent could be separated from the place where Aunt Liu and the others lived. After comparing and comparing, Yu Heng felt that this yard couldn't be better.

    During the period of time she was looking at the yard, Yu Heng praised and praised Aunt Liu, saying that she was a neat person and liked to clean up, not to mention the tidying of the yard, she was quite tasteful, and created a quiet and peaceful paradise in the busy city. , saying that her husband and children are really lucky to have such a good person as Aunt Liu as her wife and mother.

    Aunt Liu was relieved physically and mentally by Yu Heng's sincere and unpretentious compliments without repetition. It was especially pleasing to the eyes of the three of Yu Heng. When Yu Heng and Jin Ziyang Gu Daniu discussed and decided, they also said that they would give Yu Heng a preferential price. It is guaranteed that Yu Heng will never find a cheaper yard than hers.

    The three of Yu Heng lived in the yard rented out by Aunt Liu. Aunt Liu also prepared bedding, tableware and other things for them. As for things like eating, Yu Heng and the others could take care of themselves, or they could pay some money and leave it to her. Prepare.

    Gu Daniu came here to take care of Yu Heng, so he naturally took care of cooking and washing up. Jin Ziyang was a little embarrassed and wanted to spend more money, but Yu Heng said that if he really did pay, he would take care of Gu. Daniel became a nanny, and when Jin Ziyang heard this, he quickly stopped talking about paying more money, but in the days to come, he always wanted to take care of Yu Heng more. He felt that he would not try to repay Yu Heng. Yu Heng's kindness, he estimates that he will never be able to repay it for the rest of his life.

    But Jin Ziyang didn't know that for Yu Heng, who picked up money whenever it was mentioned, and picked up a tael of gold before, money was the last thing he cared about, but Yu Heng also knew the truth of Shengmien fighting rice feud. , the help to Jin Ziyang is only a few pennies or a dozen pennies, and Jin Ziyang's character Yuheng has gotten to know something after getting along with him during this period of time, so he is naturally not worried about it.

    Yu Heng, Jin Ziyang and Gu Daniu stayed in this yard. Yu Heng and Jin Ziyang basically did not go out except to go to the official ceremony room for registration and other matters. Only Gu Daniu would go out to go shopping every day.

    The peace of mind of Yu Heng and others made Aunt Liu's family more and more satisfied, and the two scholars, Gu Yuheng and Jin Ziyang, didn't have the stinky air of being a scholar. Point out.

    The quiet days passed quickly, and in a blink of an eye, it was time for the hospital examination.

    The biggest difference between the hospital exam and the government exam is that everything is prepared by oneself, including pen, ink, paper, inkstone, meals, etc. All have to be prepared by themselves, so on the day of the hospital exam, Yu Heng and the three got up early to check their preparations again. After confirming that everything was correct, he ate breakfast and rushed to the gate of Gongyuan on the starlight.

    There is already a long queue at the entrance of the Gongyuan. There are almost all the children from the dozen or so counties of Xunyang Prefecture. These children not only passed the examination this year, but also did not pass the examination in the past ten years or even decades. There are so many people who are talented young people. More than 2,000 people gather at the gate of Gongyuan, but there are so many people, but the front of Gongyuan is very quiet and almost no one speaks.

    Seeing this, Yu Heng and Jin Ziyang also quietly chose a team to line up, with Yu Heng in the front and Jin Ziyang in the back. As the sky became brighter, more people came to the Gongyuan. The atmosphere became more tense.

    Yu Heng was about to release his mental power to see how long it would take to enter the arena, but he did not expect that just after the mental power was released, he saw that the boy behind Jin Ziyang was taking advantage of Jin Ziyang and the people around him not paying attention. Put a piece of paper in your hand into Jin Ziyang's test blue.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purpose