So Gu Yuheng's tragic fate was brought forward. All in all, Gu Yuheng lived a miserable life no matter his past or present life.

    Yu Heng did not expect that he would transmigrate into such a person, but since he took up Gu Yuheng's body, he naturally had to meet Gu Yuheng's three requirements. After seeing Gu Yuheng's three requirements, Yu Heng gave the original owner a high look.

    Gu Yuheng's three requirements are as follows: first, to be admitted to the top spot, and no longer allow the Gu family to repay their parents, brothers and sisters because of their own disaster; Going to Shengji's unique learning, to create peace for the world, his ability is limited, and it is not difficult for the task of Yu Heng, so he only hopes to be a good official; thirdly, he was born in a peasant family, he actually understands how farmers cry, so he I hope that all the people in the world can have enough to eat.

    "Heng'er, are you up? It's time to go to the academy, this time your elder brother will take you there." Outside the door, an old but very refreshing female voice sounded.

    Yu Heng knew that this was the original owner's mother, Mrs. Gu Wang, Yu Heng was about to respond when another old man's voice sounded outside: "Heng'er rarely comes back to rest for a day, it's still early, let him rest for a while, I'll wait a moment. Let the boss go to rent an ox cart and take Heng'er there, it won't be too late."

    This is Yu Heng's father, Gu Laosan, Yu Heng opened the door and walked out, saying with a smile, "Father and mother, I have already woken up. You don’t need to pay to rent an ox cart.”

    Gu Laosan and Gu Wang’s are typical peasant families, with gray-brown coarse clothes, thick fingers, and a dark face, Gu Laosan is a serious person and rarely talks, while Gu Wang’s is pungent. It was refreshing and loud, but after seeing Yu Heng, both of them showed loving smiles.

    Yu Heng looked at the cotton tunic on himself and the burlap on other Gu family members, and once again clearly realized the special treatment of Gu Yuheng in this family.     Gu Wangshi said, "Heng'er, come and have breakfast. After you eat it, your eldest brother will take you to the academy, won't you go to the examination hall soon? You should eat well during this time, at least one a day. Eggs, don’t be frugal, do you know?” The     original owner had already passed the county exam in February this year and was qualified to take the prefectural exam. The prefectural exam is in April, and he has to go to the prefectural city for the exam, and now he is Cao Changyingfei’s three Month, go to the academy for another ten-day class, and I will be ready to leave.     Yu Heng nodded and said: "I know mother, I'm fifteen years old, I know to take care of myself," Yu Heng smiled and said to Wang Gu, "Even if I don't worry my parents, I will be fine. Take care of yourself."     Gu Laosan and Gu Wang's mouth could not close their mouths when they heard it, but Gu Erya who was feeding the chicken rolled her eyes and knew that she was obedient and deceived her grandmother, but she did nothing. It's ugly to die, and my grandmother is blind, so I was deceived by this little uncle.     At this time, Gu Daniu came out. Gu Daniu is Yu Heng's eldest brother. He looks very rough, but he is quite honest and honest. When he saw Yu Heng, he immediately smiled stupidly and said: "Father and mother, I will wait a while. Sending my younger brother to the academy, what should I bring back?"

    Yu Heng called out big brother, then glanced at Gu Erya, this is the reborn niece, but she has just been reborn, and now she is only ten years old, and she has not had time to stir up the storm and kill Yu Heng.     Gu Erya's first step in pressing Yu Heng to death was to prevent Yu Heng from taking the government exam, but now that he is here, he must participate in the government exam, not only the government exam, but also the home exam and the subsequent township exam. to participate.     Sister-in-law Gu brought the breakfast to Yu Heng: "Little brother, come and have breakfast." She looked at Gu Erya who had been standing in front of the chicken shed, and shouted, "Second girl, what are you doing? The chicken has been fed all morning, do you want to die?"     Yu Heng was taken aback, it was just like the wind and drizzle one moment ago, and the next moment it was like a thunderstorm, Yu Heng felt that everyone should be scared, but everyone else looked as usual , even Gu Erya, who was scolded, said: "I've fed it, and I'll go up the mountain to mow the hogweed."     After speaking, she ran into the firewood room, and after a while, she was carrying a large backpack. , rushed out with a sickle in his hand and ran out of the house.     Gu Wangshi walked over to take the bowl from Sister Gu's hand, carefully placed it on the table in the yard, and said to Yu Heng, "Heng'er, come over for breakfast, it's getting late, you have to hurry up. What."     Yu Heng walked over in response, sat down at the table, looked at the bowl of oil-splattered white noodles and two eggs in the thick porcelain bowl, and knew that this was a great meal for the farmer. Good meal, the young Gu Erlang and Gu Saburo followed Yu Heng tightly with drooling drooling.     When Gu Wangshi saw it, he immediately reprimanded: "Go away, go away, you can't do shit one by one, but your mouth is quite good at eating. This is your uncle's, go away, don't be an eyesore here."     Yu Heng When I saw it, I couldn't bear it, and I wanted to get some for them to eat, but there were many children in the Gu family, and it would be unfair to give it to any one of them. If it was shared with everyone, this bowl was not enough.     Gu Daniu is fifteen years older than Gu Yuheng and has three children, two sons and a daughter, the eldest is Gu Dalang, who is eleven years old this year, the second is Gu Erya, ten years old this year, and the youngest is Gu Erlang , is seven years old this year.

    Gu Erniu, Yu Heng's second brother, is ten years older than Gu Yuheng, and he and Gu Er's sister-in-law have three children. month, Gu Saburo is six years old, and has a youngest son, Gu Shilang, who was only born a few months ago, and is still a nursing baby.

    Sister-in-law Gu walked out with her newborn son in her arms, and directly stuffed it to Gu Daya who came out: "Take care of your brother." Then she shouted Gu Saburo, "Don't give it to me today. Go out and play crazy, take care of my brother at home, if I come back, you will be crazy and dirty again, be careful of your ass."

    Gu Erniu said, Gu Erniu came back with a hoe, he went to the field before Put water in it, just came back.

    When Yu Heng saw it, he called the second brother, so that he had seen everyone in the third Gu family. After meeting, Yu Heng found that everyone in the Gu family was good-looking. His family is delicate, Gu Daniu is loyal and loyal, but Gu Erniu feels a little out of place. As for Gu Erniu, sister-in-law Gu also looks good, one is more dignified and the other is brighter. As for the little dolls, although they look dark and thin, The facial features are good.

    Yu Heng thought, no wonder Gu Erya, who grew up, was able to marry into the city and become the shopkeeper's wife. Of course, the whole family is not as good as Gu Yuheng alone. After all, this is a familiar part of Yu Heng. Her face was as handsome as jade, her eyebrows were picturesque, and her temperament was because of Yu Heng's arrival. She was clearly sitting in a messy and poor farmyard, but it looked like she was in the Golden Palace.

    Yu Heng quickly finished breakfast. After eating, Gu Daniu carried Yu Heng's luggage and went out to the county with Yu Heng.

    It takes an hour to walk from Gujia Village, where the Gu family is located, to Anlai County. It is faster to take an ox cart, but a farmhouse that has to break a copper plate in half to spend flowers is generally reluctant to ride an ox cart and can walk on foot, but the Gu family is worried. Gu Yuheng is too tired to walk, and occasionally spends two cents to make an ox cart or something.

    The author has something to say: This is the fourth story.

    In this story, I may get a heroine. Without a love line, it looks a lot monotonous, but my heroine must also be a mighty and domineering type.

    It may be after twelve o’clock today for the fourth day, so everyone will come and see you tomorrow.

    Love you guys, Mumada

    Thank you for the little angel who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution~

    Thanks for the little angel who voted for [landmine] : 1 smile;

    thanks to the little angel who irrigated [nutrient solution]:

    8 bottles of blue hat water bottles; 6 bottles of Mo Liansheng, 33907857;

    thank you very much for your support to me, I will continue to work hard!
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purpose