Therefore, you have to be careful and careful with every step you take.

    After being tense for a long time, everyone was physically and mentally exhausted. On this day, Gu Xike decided to let everyone rest early. At the camp found by Yu Heng, everyone had eaten early and lay in their sleeping bags.

    Although Yu Heng was a little more relaxed than the others, he was actually very tired, so he fell asleep not long after lying down. He was going to watch the night with Gu Xike tonight, so the rest time really couldn't be wasted.

    When he slept until midnight, Yu Heng felt that it was about to be his turn to watch the night, and Yu Heng woke up. After waking up, Yu Heng immediately realized that something was wrong, and the sound of breathing around him was missing.

    Yu Heng's eyes were still closed, but his mental power left and swept the surroundings. Soon, Yu Heng discovered that the missing person was actually Yang Xinli. Before Yu Heng and Gu Xike kept the night watch, it was Qin Su and Yang Xinli who were watching the night. Beside the heap, there was only one Qin Su at this time, and Yang Xinli disappeared.

    Yu Heng raised all his vigilance, expanded the search range of his spiritual power, and quickly found the direction of Yang Xinli's departure in the surrounding environment.

    Yu Heng immediately extended his mental power in this direction, and finally, not far from here, he found Yang Xinli in a cave that spread underground.

    Seeing Yang Xinli, Yu Heng raised his eyebrows, there is actually an arsenal here?

    Yu Heng looked at Yang Xin and looked down at her watch. When it was almost three o'clock in the morning, she looked around carefully, lowered her head and entered the password into the combination lock. The titanium alloy door opened instantly. Yu Heng couldn't help it. Raised eyebrows.

    That combination lock is not a simple combination lock. It is an intelligent combination lock. The password will be generated by a certain formula and changed every second. As long as the password is entered incorrectly, an alarm will sound and attract the attention of the defenders.

    But this arsenal not only has no defenders, but not even a living creature, and the password that Yang Xinli entered is also correct. Could it be that this password was known to her in a previous life, so she would take the initiative to ask for a mission at this time. ? Is this really Yang Xinli's purpose?

    The arsenal was not big, but it was not small either. There were all kinds of ammunition in it, brand new and advanced. Yu Heng watched Yang Xinli use the space of her jade bracelet to put away batches of ammunition, not even a single bullet. Let it go, and finally moved an arsenal empty.

    Yu Heng thought, Yang Xinli's jade bracelet has quite a lot of space, and then his mental power followed Yang Xinli back to the camp.

    Qin Su obviously knew the purpose of Yang Xinli's trip. Seeing Yang Xinli's return, Qin Su immediately stood up. The two exchanged eye contact. After Yang Xinli nodded, Qin Su was obviously relieved and put on his face. smile.

    And Yang Xinli also looked relaxed and contented, Yu Heng thought, it seems that the purpose of Yang Xinli's group's trip is to this batch of arms.

    After another ten minutes, Qin Su came over to wake up Yu Heng, who was pretending to be asleep, and told him that it was time for him to watch the night.

    Yu Heng climbed out of the sleeping bag as if he had just woken up. Gu Xike had already woken up at this time, rubbed his face, greeted Yu Heng, and walked to the fire first.